Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Female/male Version of Yourself

6K views 48 replies 41 participants last post by  AEIOU 
#1 ·
This always seems to up on message boards. People generally take it the wrong way. Someone who is exactly the same as you, except for a change in gender, would be a transgendered person. For me, the true female version of me would be steryotypically feminine in areas where I was steryotypically masculine, and not as steryotypical in areas where I wasn't. And we'd have the same general traits/interests. So, would you want date the female/male version of yourself? I think I would

#8 ·
I think we'd get along great as friends, but I'm not sure we'd work in a romantic relationship. My male self would probably be too shy to ask me out in the first place. :crazy:

Having similarities with your partner is super important, but differences can be complementary and help you balance out each others weaknesses.

#11 ·
It's...?>_> it's kind of like masturbating lol

But yes...we would know each others wants and needs emotionally and sexually.

Reactions: snail
#14 ·
We'd probably be best friends, but I'd get bored in a relationship with someone who was exactly like me.

Reactions: L'Empereur
#15 ·
Too much of a good thing -- too much of a bad thing

One of us isn't coming out alive or we'll forget to eat because we are too busy building each other up. I don't know too confusing.:unsure:

Reactions: L'Empereur
#16 ·
I'm not sure if I would...
It kinda depends on how much alike we are. Ideally, I'd like someone who's open-minded and who likes to talk about various subjects(like me), but who has different view-points or who challenges my views.

#17 ·
He would have to be as feminine as I am without being gay or having a female body. I'd be so fucking into that. You have no idea. I would be totally obsessively in love with a male version of me, which is probably the only thing that could ever truly fulfill me, romantically. Too bad it's an impossible wish.

#19 ·
I totally need to dress in drag to see what the male me would look like. I'll post a picture if I can pull it off.

edit: Aw, fuck it. The male me would wear dresses too. I'd LOVE that, and he'd have long hair. He'd be exactly like me, only with a penis.

#23 ·
I wouldn't definitely date someone similar to myself, but female. I'm not a fan of gender roles in gender, so the only real changes would be physical features and extremely minor behavioral changes from different biochemistry.

Maybe it's me being narcissistic. :laughing:

#24 ·
She would probably be quite gender-neutral, and I would have a relationship with her (I'm assuming that their DNA is different, but everything else is the same apart from the physical differences between a typical male and female human). I think she would be a nice woman to be with.

#28 ·
I think I have that, actually. Thought it's a little bit different.

We are both ENTP's and Sagittarians born two weeks apart. Our similarities in other ways go on for pages.

But, I consider myself feminine in some ways, like wanting things to be not just acceptable but "nice" around my home. I also pay a good deal for haircuts, clothes, and other things. I like to cook. I don't care much about sports. I sometimes need emotional affirmation and pick fights with her to get it.

She, on the other hand, would live anywhere it was interesting and she felt at home with her ancestral memories, wears whatever is clean, gets her hair cut once a year at the cheapest place she can find, and tells me to give her some "alone time" while she watches soccer.

And you know what?

It works. :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.