Personality Cafe banner

481 - 488 of 488 Posts

·
Banned
428 Posts
with friends/family:

-quality time: grabbing a coffee, seeing a movie, going for a walk etc...
-words of affirmation: updating one another on life- struggles and/or triumphs- being told to hang in there or getting constructive criticism from someone you love is pretty great
-gifts: i love the element of surprise. this makes gifts and picking out exactly the right thing enjoyable for me.
-acts of service: I've definitely had a family member go on a late night medicine run once or twice. i rarely ask, so when i do, knowing that they'll know its urgent and take care of it immediately is great
-physical touch: my family isn't really into hugging/kissing. i appreciate words of affirmation more from them than i do the odd hug or pat on the back.

with my partner: we're almost complete opposites but we probably gel on points one and two

-physical touch: when we're together we can easily sit in silence holding hands or cuddling and both of us are happy
-quality time: we don't really have the same hobbies, but there are shared activities we enjoy or goals we push each other towards (i.e. traveling, going to the gym more, trying new restaurants, cooking for each other etc). when we are long distance this can get trickier, but i suppose it's like that for everyone.
-acts of service: this is more of a him thing. i hate cooking but i do like cooking for him. and he drives me around, tells me when I've bought the wrong type of light bulb lol- and squishes pesky bugs and insects for me.
-words of affirmation: this is more of a me thing. he's great with telling me how he feels about me, but he's not the best texter and he tends to internalize his problems. so i often have to watch his behavior and read into things to see if something is troubling him.
-gifts: i value gifts more. over the past few years he's been getting better at it. interestingly though, it's probably at the bottom of both of our lists compared to everything else.

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
This will make me the ultimate companion for the next unsuspecting.. I mean, loving target of obsess- NO. The vict- eh, potential partner.

·
Registered
Check Signature. 100 characters is just awful.
6,122 Posts
This will make me the ultimate companion for the next unsuspecting.. I mean, loving target of obsess- NO. The vict- eh, potential partner.
What do you mean?

·
Registered
5,301 Posts
My result

Your Scores
10 Quality Time
8 Acts of Service
6 Physical Touch
5 Words of Affirmation
1 Receiving Gifts

I like physical touch, just not in public- with a romantic interest that is. I don't care if I hug my mum in public though lol. So that score would be a bit higher if it didn't ask about PDA.

481 - 488 of 488 Posts