Personality Cafe banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody read this and if so what are your thoughts?
I thought it was one of the best books I've ever read. I'm not in anyway religious so I often wondered what will happen to me when I die. Reading this comforted me somewhat as it says that the purpose of heaven is to understand your yesterdays. I thought it was well written and imaginative and most importantly believeable.
Agree/disagree ?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I obviously don't believe in an afterlife but if there was one in an alternative reality, this would surely be it. :proud:

Reactions: HollyGolightly

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I agree :) Nobody can definately say what's going to happen when we die but I think this is as close as we're gonna get.

·
Registered
844 Posts
We can't know what happens after death, but I believe that we will finally see the whole picture and how everything fit together and understand everything. Have you ever read any NDEs? They are fascinating, and can be quite comforting.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We can't know what happens after death, but I believe that we will finally see the whole picture and how everything fit together and understand everything. Have you ever read any NDEs? They are fascinating, and can be quite comforting.
Near death experinces?
No I haven't but I shall :) I'm quite interested in this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.