Personality Cafe banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone was going to post this sooner or later.
Post your feet, and judge others, here.

These are my feet.
130826-174930.jpg 130826-175017.jpg 130826-175057.jpg
They are flat size 8 wide.
Based on the pictures below, one of them is wide toed greek, while the other is wide toed egyptian.

Attachments

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
webcam-toy-photo8.jpg Only for you @Persian, l couldn't really get a good pic from the front though.

Foot fact:my mother and l are maybe the only two people in my maternal family not to have the second toe be longer than the first. So what's up, are we better than them?

webcam-toy-photo5.jpg

webcam-toy-photo7.jpg

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
l do wear Chucks and have never had an issue with the arch. Running in them is simply high-larious, though.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
l do wear Chucks and have never had an issue with the arch. Running in them is simply high-larious, though.
I just mean that Chucks are very flat-soled.

But yeah, never run in them. I can't for the life of me understand how they were originally "sports" shoes. I find them comfortable as hell.. so long as I don't have to do anything too active in them. Then they're useless!

·
Registered
16,307 Posts
Oh God. New favorite thread for whoever has foot fetishes. I'll post my feet later. My feet are weird.

·
Over 300 Confirmed Kills
10,577 Posts
I just mean that Chucks are very flat-soled.

But yeah, never run in them. I can't for the life of me understand how they were originally "sports" shoes. I find them comfortable as hell.. so long as I don't have to do anything too active in them. Then they're useless!
l was agreeing with you. Right ? :crazy:

Sorry, l put emphasis on a different word than what you can read online lol.

Reactions: Moss Icon

·
Registered
2,379 Posts
What... Have I done.
My foot is VERY similar to the Greek example in white. The toes are wider at the tip, and skinnier at the base.
As for the arch, I'm not entirely sure how I rank.
I would imagine I'm a medium.
Oh, fun fact, I have a habit of walking with just the front part of my feet.. I also run that way, which is why I prefer barefoot running.

I totally shaved my legs today.

Oh, in preparation for the "Post Your Knee Thread" since that's probably going to happen eventually.

Have fun looking at this.

P.S. It would be interesting if there is some sort of correlation between not only the amount of body hair, but specifically the regions, I.E. Moderately furry person who has no chest hair whatsoever, or perhaps the opposite, and how it correlates to ancestry/ethnicity.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts