Se - molly or coke
Si - benzos
Ti - vyvanse
Te - addreall

lol... All in good fun of course

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
I've taken vyvanse before and that shit makes you so focused on whatever task you've set yourself on. That's why I think it's very Te-ish. I meant to put that one for Te. Adderral on the other hand makes you more scattered and focused on many tasks at once which I think relates more to Ti given that Ti has Se or Ne influence

·
11,928 Posts
Fi is alcohol because alcohol makes all the feels bleed through like a waterfall. LMFAO

·
Banned
1,843 Posts
I like what I've been hearing so far but I'd call Introverted Sensing a familiar wine. The type your parents served at holiday dinner gatherings growing up. The first beer you and your bros ever had together. Nostalgic feels all around. I'd assign alcohol to Si.

·
The spirit of the spirits
11,045 Posts
Ne - drugs found in wonderland
Ni - I had drugs? *continues to behave like a drugged person*
Se - drugs found on da street
Si - The last time I saw drugs made me visualize drugs
Fe - The drugs given by friends
Fi - drugs of sadness and probably made from their own tears with blood
Te - drugs made in his personal factory
Ti - drug alike mixture from his prescribed medicine, still gets high

·
Registered
370 Posts
I have been considering functions as being linked to the drugs we all make and take-- neurotransmitters! I only have a few right now, as I know very little about the brain so far. Perhaps brain regions as well.

Si- Serotonin. The chemical linked to stabilized moods of comfort and happiness. Also perhaps a link to the hippocampus which creates (but doesn't store) memories and sequences. I wonder if Si-Fi users use their amygdala a lot, which forms, sorts and understands memories based on the emotion associated with them. It creates a timeline of feelings basically. There aren't a ton of drugs that people take just to boost serotonin other than antidepressants.

Se-Dopamine. The chemical linked to sharp inclines of happiness, like that linked with winning, sex (men mostly, women use different neurotrasmitters) and good food. What we developed to as a mechanism to give us positive feedback and a reward based on interacting with the environment in a positive way for our survival. If I have to link this to a drug for the sake of this thread, pretty much the majority of hard drugs, like crack.

Fe- Oxytocin and mirror neurons! Oxytocin is linked to feelings of maternity and was evolved for breastfeeding, but it is also released whenever we feel a sense of unity. The drug ecstacy is pretty much just a pure shot of oxytocin with a few other feel-good chemicals. In terms of brain structures, mirror neurons are cells that activate when we see another person doing or feeling something. It recreates the feeling in us and recreates the action. Heavily linked to empathy.

·
11,928 Posts
Yup, I go Hyper Feels n alcohol
lmfao, me too. People try to use it to numb themselves, but the truth is, it lets all your feelings and all the depths of yourself free with no censorship, no hindrance. It attacks you

1 - 14 of 14 Posts