Personality Cafe banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I'm damn good. Anyway, I thought you got the "elite member" tag at 5000 posts. Where's my tag damn it!

@Ace Face

**Hugs back**

Reactions: Ace Face

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Hey, that's not true, I'm... oh. :sad:
You're excused though. After all, you probably are on here half the time just to spend "e-time" with your online girlfriend.

@Jawz

1. You are also excused because you also have an online gf: @Etherea

2. I appreciate the congrats. I'm pretty surprised that you're thanking my post however. After all, I thought that you hated my guts. The last time I encountered you on the forum, I made an asshole statement (as per usual) about ENFJ's being annoying pests, and you pissed in a bottle, posted it online, and told me to drink it.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
@Stephen

Thanks for fixing my post.

Reactions: Stephen

·
Registered
17,819 Posts
I'm pretty surprised that you're thanking my post however. After all, I thought that you hated my guts.
There's only 2 people on PerC I genuinely dislike and avoid like the plague .. and you're not one of them.

It takes a lot, and I mean a lot to get under my skin, IRL or otherwise :) And honestly, there wasn't anything in that post that would make me "hate" you, or even dislike you .. When I really wanna get involved in conflict, then I don't post funny pics ... it's more like "Hulk Smash" ... and has led to infractions :(

Pfft .. We all post things that others don't like ... Even me.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
There's only 2 people on PerC I genuinely dislike and avoid like the plague .. and you're not one of them.

It takes a lot, and I mean a lot to get under my skin, IRL or otherwise :) And honestly, there wasn't anything in that post that would make me "hate" you, or even dislike you .. When I really wanna get involved in conflict, then I don't post funny pics ... it's more like "Hulk Smash" ... and has lead to infractions :(

Pfft .. We all post things that others don't like ... Even me.
Why the hell haven't I added you to my friends list yet? I just sent you a friend request.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts