Personality Cafe banner

221 - 240 of 5977 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #221
@Absurdist She is ADORABLE! I'm so happy for you! :happy:

George Harrison makes me happy. My favorite is John Lennon, but George was an INFP, and I can relate to him. The quiet Beatle always in the background playing guitar. But when he got a chance to play one of his songs, they were epic. While My Guitar Gently Weeps, Only A Northern Song, I, Me, Mine, Something etc.
I agree, George Harrison makes me happy too. My favorite Beatle! :laughing: Also, I didn't know he was an INFP, that makes me extra happy!!!

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Drank some marzipan tea today, the smell is amazing and it's delicious...that made me happy. :happy: We have a birthday of a female colleague today and she brought lots of cookies and sweets and asked us what we want to drink, I said I want some of her delicious marzipan tea (she received that from a friend who bought it from Vienna, so it's not the general tea type you can find in supermarkets here), I said that half jokingly half serious, but seems it worked. :laughing: The small and the flavour are just amazing. :happy: Oh and there are these bombons made of chocolate and sour cherries who were previously kept in alcohol that are also delicious. Yes, I know, I have a problem with sweets...:dry:

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Click on 'cc' on the video for English subtitles.

Sooooo sweeeet. I even love the special additional scenes they have for Playful Kiss. Ah happy to see this one. Saranghae :laughing:

·
Registered
1,588 Posts

Source: The stomach rules the mind!

I like looking at food photos so much, it makes me feel so childlike :crazy:

Ooo later I'm going to cook myself mushroom and chicken soup again, hopefully I'll feel happier
Mmmmm.... you've given me a mad craving for Qdoba or Chipotle now. (that's Chipotle chips and guac, btw, which are AMAZING! Well, the chips, I don't like guac, but the chips go fantastic with their pico de gallo.)

I'm apparently on a food kick right now. Even though I just got done eating lunch. Oh well. It makes me happy that the fantastic food above is from a chain that started in Denver. And I'm happy that it's snowing right now, even if I'm going to be driving in it soon. Oh, and that I'm going to work out tonight after I get off from job#2. *nods*

Reactions: GreenLadyBug

·
Registered
489 Posts
At the risk of not jinxing it (says the self-proclaimed non-superstitious person LOL) yesterday/today, a girl that I met like....over 5 years ago... only one time.... hit me up on facebook. turns out shes in INFP too, and I asked her out to some coffee, and she said yeah. there's more to the story, but I'm not gonna talk about it unless we actually do start going out. if we do though....it'll be kinda crazy/awesome xD

so yeah, it makes me happy that ive met a female infp around my age (shes a year older) and she seems, at the very least, interested in getting to know me better :blushed:

now on to staying grounded and not screwing things up like i normally do :crazy:

·
Registered
572 Posts
Just got cast as a highwayman in the play "Stand and deliver" by a girl I have a bit of a crush on. This is signifigant because the description of the character is "A very attractive young man" and apperently I was the first person she thought of :crazy:
And ontop of that this is an awesome play and I love this role they gave me! Plus this is going to be presented to a provincial one act competition. I'm excited to get to work on it! Hooray for theater!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
I'm still feeling really good after my work out last night. Enough so that I made sure to pack my gym bag again and have full expectations of going again tonight. I love the feeling of happy/relaxed/tired/sore that I get. I didn't push myself very hard last night, but one step at a time! :-D I'm really excited that I've got this motivation hiding somewhere fairly close to the surface. It all makes me happy. :cool:

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I'm still feeling really good after my work out last night. Enough so that I made sure to pack my gym bag again and have full expectations of going again tonight. I love the feeling of happy/relaxed/tired/sore that I get. I didn't push myself very hard last night, but one step at a time! :-D I'm really excited that I've got this motivation hiding somewhere fairly close to the surface. It all makes me happy. :cool:
Good for you! I worked out and exercised last night too and I was uber proud I could push myself the way I did! :proud:

As for happy... A little internet game called line rider. It let's you ride on what you create, So fun! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #239
Everything seems to be going right for me lately. It's so amazing. I think it's because I'm finally starting to think positively, so I'm attracting more positive things. (I heard that your thoughts attract similar circumstances). I'm so excited to be living right now. :crazy:

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,253 Posts
Everything seems to be going right for me lately. It's so amazing. I think it's because I'm finally starting to think positively, so I'm attracting more positive things. (I heard that your thoughts attract similar circumstances). I'm so excited to be living right now. :crazy:
I really think it's true, I feel like I've seen this make a big difference for me in my life. I think that not only does it work practically speaking, because if you believe something's possible you're going to be more open and likely to the HOW it's possible. But also, I really feel like positive thinking works in a more subtle mysterious way as well, truely attracting more good things, somehow adding to a greater positive whole...or something. I'm so glad for you! :laughing:

221 - 240 of 5977 Posts