Personality Cafe banner

21 - 40 of 5977 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
I'm happy there's a happy thread! It's nice to get away from the "doom and gloom" threads that pop up all over. And here's another thumbs up for snow. I'm going outside for a walk in it soon. I don't care if it's 1am.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
If you say please I might prepare you a bowl of cereal and scowl by your side as we look at pictures of decent food.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I read Calvin&Hobbes and the Bartimaeus Trilogy novel SOON. :> (That made no sense whatsoever, but I'm SO EXCITE)
I have a test today!
*instant negative mood*
I'll get out of here before I contaminate everyone. :)
On the bright side, my friend gives me colorful notes, full of pretty colors of the rainbow~
I have TURTLES.

·
Registered
210 Posts
OMG, Calvin Hobbes! *squeals*

Anyways, I love those pictures you posted, izzie. They have voices.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Anything Doctor Who related makes me happy. Such pretty music, such an awesome show. :-D

Reactions: Aelthwyn

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
OMG, Calvin Hobbes! *squeals*

Anyways, I love those pictures you posted, izzie. They have voices.
A lot of those photos were from other people's tumblr's.

However, certain words of my commentary are usually my voices of course :)

I try to inspire people with words from time to time. I'm more of a word than photography person.

But I appreciate the artworks of other people from their tumblr's.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
My thinking lately:

I want to develop myself intellectually and philosophically. I cannot help it. I want to learn from forums, TV, books and so on.. I think researching and also forming personal meanings from many various sources can give me a boost that I cannot explain at times. I remember reading about being a violet aura and that it means I am a natural researcher. It is a nice thought. I'm not that advanced as most people but I'm trying to climb the ladders of my curiosity.

Curiosity is a good thing. Imagination is a gift, I want to expand it. Facts are important, I want to find more. I am not that strong in some areas, but I am strong in other areas. Working on the original strengths is a good idea. Why not be more curious when one gets the chance? I remember reading that having a creative mind with disorganized filtering can lead to a disorder. Heh. I have to think about filtering and restraint too. Passion is good. Self restraint is also needed at times. When I am passionate, I can feel like I'm consumed by too many storms and I'm metaphorically as well as almost literally all over the place.

One day I hope to find more relationships between concrete and abstract, imagination and reality.

In other words, philosophy makes me happy especially when it's on personal level. It is my food, and my sun when things seem somewhat dark or clueless.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Snowww dayeee. Fweeeee. Well, actually, I have off until the 26th, but still. Nice to be stuck inside for a day instead of running around.

Oh, and someone loves me enough to come over and shovel my driveway while I am still asleep, so I really get to stay inside all day, haha. I wonder who it could be. Mystery shovel person! *_*

21 - 40 of 5977 Posts