Personality Cafe banner

5941 - 5960 of 5971 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Quarantine days is so something, that we could be happy about small things we usually had before :)

When i finally got outside, i walked, I saw a CAT IRL eating the grass in my neigboorhood lol. So fascinating, peaceful, beautiful. A perfect sight. In quarantine days i just watched lot of cat videos through phone :proud:

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
That happy and kinda confusing moment when your crush experiences the same kind of happiness and sense of low self-esteem you do when their hidden crush gives their posts a heart. <3

Like I understand maybe Im not their crush, but somehow they always seem to post things that reflect exactly what Im feeling too.
I cant comprehend that level of understanding. I dont know what that kind of thing means.. or if it really means anything at all. Regardless, it makes me feel somewhat understood, inexplicably.

Maybe all I can really do is hope for the best for both of us.

[am I his crush? I think I kind of hope Im his crush.. even if Im kind of afraid to give my heart to another person this soon.. at this time.. I just kind of feel like theres a slow dawning.. and this feeling just grows more and more over time.. is there a reason I feel like this? Does this add something precious or important to the story of my life? Can it actually be productive this time to hold such potentially dangerous feelings in my heart for another human? Is there something I can actually do with this feeling this time around?]

Whats kind of ajhdhjsgd is that.. well.. what if this means were actually on the same emotional wavelength?
Is it okay if I tune into his frequency too?

Id like that, I think. <3

Although Im feeling kind of skittish in that area.. Ive been burned so much I just dont know what to do other than heal this pain before starting on a new romantic venture.

Probably best if I dont think too much into this. Doesnt exactly appear that my constant focus/attention on my romance-colored feelings will make any kind of a difference. What will be, will be. <3

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice thread, even though my personality is definitely INFP I prefer to look at the glass half full. I'm happy with my life, made my share of mistakes some of our best teacher are our own mistakes in life. I refuse to hold on to anger or frustrations in life because it does no good. At 71 my health is very good, sure have a few aches and pains but that's life. I love my friends and family and they tolerate me so all is good. I still can't play par golf, nor can I catch the biggest bass in the lake, but who really cares.
I get a great deal of joy out of helping others when I can and I think that is one of the keys to happiness, getting out of ourselves and caring about others.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Destressing!
Animal crossing newbie

Happy to have expanded my home (from tent)!

The cat painting (photo) on the right is my geriatric cat EXQKjQqVcAErKM-.jpg

#HufflepuffRobe

·
Registered
64 Posts
I've just enjoyed not one, not two, but three (count 'em three) days of holidays. These included Buddha's Birthday and Children's Day. Life is sweet.

·
Registered
218 Posts
it's weird, after i let it out all the anger, after breaking everything. now, i'm feeling strong again, even happy? i feel healthy. after a lot of time, i drew and write unstoppably and without even realizing, i let it all out. i didn't even realized how much that i was holding myself, supressing myself. for whom? it's funny, i clearly realized that i have to be cruel, that's how people understand your value. when you make them comfortable to that, they will never see the things you did for them. and want more. they don't know how cold and harsh that i can be if i want, i'm not an idiot, i was just believing the beauty in people. but most of the people are just shitty. eh, it's just my mind at the end, i know who i am finally. i was just supressing myself and tried to become someone else. you know, fuck them! i have been tried to be good and better but that wasn't me, i just became a shadow. i realized that, i don't want to be good or less emotional or less selfish. i just want to be myself, people are living their life without not even thinking for a minute if they hurt anyone or not. being kind never bringed anything to me, only made me feel used and stupid. now on, i'm just going to give it who deserves. i feel like a phoneix, every time, i know that i'm not going to feel like this for a long time, but i will born again from my ashes. everytime. again and again. again and again. i know how strong that i am finally, i am not sure if i'm worthy or even good, yet i know that there are people who saw how much i tried and gave my energy to them, there are people who appriciates and i'm going to try this again, for them. i'm always going to be better than tomorrow, i promised to myself. feeling indipendent is amazing, i don't care if i'm alone, i love feeling strong and this is the only thing decreasing my obsessions. so i'm not sure if it's sounding sad, yet this is a happy beginning for me now, no more teenage posts again, sorry XD i don't think anyone reads anyway lol, but seeing people who feels like me and understands, knowing that i'm not alone in this place, relaxes me. maybe we can reach others, who knows. existantialism will save everyone.

5941 - 5960 of 5971 Posts