Personality Cafe banner

5961 - 5977 of 5977 Posts

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,604 Posts
No way, today is my birthday. :D
I feel like this is jogging my memory a little, like we've discovered this before!

Well that settles it... You're going on my calendar!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Super Luigi !!!!!🎂🎉

Reactions: Super Luigi

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Mother's day in my country today. Fairly proud of the little surprise I fixed for her, it sounded like she was trying to keep back tears when she called to thank me.

Guess it's easy to impress when you usually keep the bar so low but still, I'm happy to have made her happy^^

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,196 Posts
The thing I miss the most about my college town is this one poke bowl restaurant that was across the street from campus. I never actually ate there, but they had excellent boba tea that I'd sometimes grab after class. Unfortunately, my hometown doesn't have any restaurants or cafes that serve boba tea, and the nearest tea cafe that serves it is about 45 minutes away.

Yesterday, I found out that there's a boba tea cafe less than 10 minutes away from my therapist's office (which is closer to the major city in my region; my hometown is closer to the rural fringe of the metropolitan area), so I gave it a try. I like the tea there even better than the tea I used to get near the university!

Even though I can't justify going all that way just for the tea, I can look forward to treating myself after my therapy sessions from now on! I know it was a small thing, but it made me so happy. I've really been missing those drinks lately.

Also, I managed to move past my writer's block last night. I didn't get into a groove where the transition from mind to page was effortless, but I still managed to grind out a few pages and was fairly pleased with them. After a few months of feeling too frustrated with the fine details to write any new prose, I must admit that I'm quite happy with the work I did last night. I'd like to make a habit of writing every day, whether I feel like it or not; I think I'll finally develop a healthy amount of grit when I learn to value consistency and progress.

Reactions: ButIHaveNoFear

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,196 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
Today I am so thankful to be an introvert and have an introverted husband. My heart goes out to all those introverts who have been their Extroverted spouse's only source of company for months. I'm so happy that we're sitting here at home today not feeling any particular mental agitation building up about the quarantine. I feel incredibly blessed to have life as normal right now (for many reasons I'm grateful for).

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
I got to watch a butterfly hatch yesterday! The first one from our butterfly kit came out in the morning while none of us were around, but the second one slid out right as I was watching and the other crawled out of the way to make room for it to rest and straighten it's wings. I'm so excited, but also a bit worried because I don't see them drinking the sugar water or orange slices we put in there....

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,252 Posts
This is my happy four years of being a mother day! It has been so hard, but also so wonderful. It was just the greatest to hear my little one say "sank you for the bestest birthday ever!"

·
4,978 Posts
My mind has been energetic today! No treacle slowly floating in my mind. For me that is very unusual, I am often tired, because of pollen allergy, because of allergymedicine, because of being a nightperson who have to get up in the morning, because of living in a country that is dark during half the year, because of getting many colds and such... but I have started to feel better and better lately, I haven't had a proper cold or anything since march, (a bit of sore throat, but likely just the allergy), I am some 10 kg lighter than a year ago, I can sleep as I wish at the moment, and it is summer and light outside. So I am feeling energetic! Perhaps I can feel like this more often in the future, like when I was younger, my head often felt like having little storms of mini-lightnings, I have missed that. I used to be superattentive too, and think so much, be so curious about everything, but I just hasn't had the energy.

But today my mind is fast, not very sharp yet, haha, but fast.

·
Premium Member
15,188 Posts
Feeling energized by choices. So happy they are available. So many movies, books, radio, internet, crafts, and puzzles to fill a life with. Husband is not dead, and I have someone to talk to. Life is good. Now off to watch a movie.

Popcorn good.

·
Registered
Whoever I am.
179 Posts
So I've noticed that as INFPs we tend to be a bit negative, and especially put ourselves down. So I've decided to create a happy thread! Post something good that has happened to you today, a week ago, 3 years ago - whenever. It can be something really huge, like you just got married, or something that may seem insignificant, like you found an old picture that made you smile. It can also just be about anything that makes you happy in general. I hope this thread can bring everyone's spirits up! :happy:

Here's my post: Today I got an email about volunteering as a Latin teacher in South Carolina over the summer, which I am really excited about. I have an unhealthy love for all things classics, and I love working with kids so this is perfect for me. It will also hopefully cure my restlessness from staying in one place for too long!

Bring on the happiness, everyone!
I remember in University wanting to go to Japan and teach English. That's really awesome! I love languages I still trying to keep up with Japanese ( it's hard I get distracted by new things that come into my life. Something that makes me feel happy. Delving into deep discussions about the infp and also researching different types in general so i can better understand why people may be doing what they are.
Yesterday I put on music and danced out of my feelings. I was connected with how I felt and I was imagining things and I felt great. I imagined so many things it's hard to note it all...
I like to close my eyes and imagine thing when listening to the music. I like to interact with a imaginary environment in my head like pretending I am in a dance video game where my hand movements hit buttons or that I am fighting off bad guys with my dancing/ kick boxing moves. I feel like a kid but I find I flourish when I stay fresh like that.

5961 - 5977 of 5977 Posts