Personality Cafe banner

5961 - 5972 of 5972 Posts

·
Registered
My vehicle is INFP, 9w8. Vroom vroom!!
1,592 Posts
No way, today is my birthday. :D
I feel like this is jogging my memory a little, like we've discovered this before!

Well that settles it... You're going on my calendar!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Super Luigi !!!!!🎂🎉

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
Mother's day in my country today. Fairly proud of the little surprise I fixed for her, it sounded like she was trying to keep back tears when she called to thank me.

Guess it's easy to impress when you usually keep the bar so low but still, I'm happy to have made her happy^^

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,186 Posts
The thing I miss the most about my college town is this one poke bowl restaurant that was across the street from campus. I never actually ate there, but they had excellent boba tea that I'd sometimes grab after class. Unfortunately, my hometown doesn't have any restaurants or cafes that serve boba tea, and the nearest tea cafe that serves it is about 45 minutes away.

Yesterday, I found out that there's a boba tea cafe less than 10 minutes away from my therapist's office (which is closer to the major city in my region; my hometown is closer to the rural fringe of the metropolitan area), so I gave it a try. I like the tea there even better than the tea I used to get near the university!

Even though I can't justify going all that way just for the tea, I can look forward to treating myself after my therapy sessions from now on! I know it was a small thing, but it made me so happy. I've really been missing those drinks lately.

Also, I managed to move past my writer's block last night. I didn't get into a groove where the transition from mind to page was effortless, but I still managed to grind out a few pages and was fairly pleased with them. After a few months of feeling too frustrated with the fine details to write any new prose, I must admit that I'm quite happy with the work I did last night. I'd like to make a habit of writing every day, whether I feel like it or not; I think I'll finally develop a healthy amount of grit when I learn to value consistency and progress.

Reactions: ButIHaveNoFear

·
Registered
INFP(?) 9w1 sp/sx ♀
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,230 Posts
Today I am so thankful to be an introvert and have an introverted husband. My heart goes out to all those introverts who have been their Extroverted spouse's only source of company for months. I'm so happy that we're sitting here at home today not feeling any particular mental agitation building up about the quarantine. I feel incredibly blessed to have life as normal right now (for many reasons I'm grateful for).

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,230 Posts
I got to watch a butterfly hatch yesterday! The first one from our butterfly kit came out in the morning while none of us were around, but the second one slid out right as I was watching and the other crawled out of the way to make room for it to rest and straighten it's wings. I'm so excited, but also a bit worried because I don't see them drinking the sugar water or orange slices we put in there....

·
Registered
INFP 4w5 sp
5,230 Posts
This is my happy four years of being a mother day! It has been so hard, but also so wonderful. It was just the greatest to hear my little one say "sank you for the bestest birthday ever!"

5961 - 5972 of 5972 Posts