Hilly ESTJ :angry::crazy:
Elizabeth Lefolt ESFJ
Abeline-INFJ
Minnie-ESTP
Celia Foote ESFP
That Guy Who Can't Handle Skeeter--ENTP
Charlotte Phelan--ESTJ
Skeeter's Nice, Quiet Daddy--ISFP

Course there are more characters but these are the ones that I remember and am thinking about now.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I feel like Constantine would be INFP. She's very inspiring. Hilly just seemed much to scary and threatening to be ESFJ...maybe I just don't spend enough time around them though.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
I feel like Constantine would be INFP. She's very inspiring. Hilly just seemed much to scary and threatening to be ESFJ...maybe I just don't spend enough time around them though.
scary and threatening? are we talking about the same character?

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well, maybe Hilly doesn't succeed, but she definitely tries to be when she Skeeter is procrastinating on putting her initiative into the Junior League Newsletter.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Well, maybe Hilly doesn't succeed, but she definitely tries to be when she Skeeter is procrastinating on putting her initiative into the Junior League Newsletter.
we weren't talking about the same character lol
I didn't realize the second half of your comment was about Hilly. I've seen ESFJs who were plenty scary, but I was actually leaning ENFJ for Hilly.she's a total Fe dom though, fighting to maintain propriety and outdated social norms. a Te dom just wouldn't care that much, even if they were a racist

1 - 7 of 7 Posts