Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunger Games Questionnaire: Let's begin

• You can use a MBTI type more than once
  • You can have more than one type for each answer!
  • If a MBTI type does not fit into a category, make up your own extra category for that type!
  • Be sure to say WHY you choose a specific MBTI type for your answer!

1) What is your MBTI?
INTP

2) What is your gender?
F

3) If you were in the hunger games what MBTI type(s) would you pair up with to survive?
Probably go with an ENTJ since they probably know a lot about the outside world, at least more than me and they would be able to keep me focused on the task at hand or else I'd go with an ENTP since I feel we would get along great, while keeping up with intellectual conversations, and they would also probably know a few survival tips, with our brains combined we'd be unbeatable

4) What type(s) would you be most fearful of?
I respect INTJs because I feel a sort of kinship with them but if we were enemy's I would be most fearful of them because it's hard to tell what their thinking and since I'm not often considerate of my surroundings I feel they'ed easily sneak up behind me with their super silent assassin skills and get me in the back or while I'm sleeping or think of some elaborate way to kill me.

5) What type(s) would you be saddest over their death?
NFJ type because they'd probably be respected by almost everyone by the time the hunger games start but regrettably probably end up being betrayed in the very end by that one person who's a psychopath. Or else probably an INFP since I also feel a sense of kinship for them and they would probably end up dying a tragic death

(6) What MBTI type(s) would win the hunger games if you didn't?
A fellow INTP! We may not be the most outgoing or courageous of the types but we excel at the ability to blend into the background without people noticing, were also good at detecting other people so we'd be good at avoiding them, and when we're totally focused on a task we can do anything! Or else an ISTJ would win, because they'd be good at noticing their surroundings, they'd be able to make tough choices, and it would be hard to track them down.

Be sure to answer all the questions in the questionnaire or at least the majority of them, hope you enjoy this questionnaire, and remember everyone is different and will have a different answer, so don't get mad at others and just have fun. :wink:

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?

ESTP

2) What is your gender?

F

3) If you were in the hunger games what MBTI type(s) would you pair up with to survive?

An INTJ for their focus and calculations, or an ISTJ. I don't think I could handle being with another extrovert. That's just a death sentence.

Probably an xNTJ, because they could be five steps ahead of me. Or another ESTP, as they might be playing the same game I am trying to be unpredictable, and then we just get over focused in killing each other we just kill ourselves. Thinking about it, I feel like the Career types like District 1 and 2 are either Se/Te doms.

I wouldn't know until it was over. It wouldn't matter on type, rather what sort of relationship I made with the individual. Plus, if I died it wouldn't matter if I was sad or not, it's just one less person to worry about killing me.

It's a toss up. There were so many instances you can see from Catching Fire where victors were all sorts of different types of people. It probably comes down to what sort of alliances you can form or how long can you hide, or survive in the elements and adapt. If I had to pick one, my money is on an ISTP.

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?

ENFJ

2) What is your gender?

F

I would pair up with whoever liked me, just like I do in real life. And I've had a variety of types as friends, so... I really can't say for sure. One of my best protector friends was ESTJ, and I loved her. I'm certain she would protect me well. Ideally though, I would want to be with an ESTP (just like how I want to be with an ESTP IRL, haha). ESTPs are great. I love ESTPs.

Fs. FJs know all my tricks. And a few of them would probably team up with the Careers with their charisma, while I couldn't bring myself to do that (and anyway, I'm too weak to do that). FPs are scary too because a lot of the time they don't like me - they especially wouldn't like me during a HG situation - and the FPs I know all exclaim that they would be ruthless in a HG situation. Ts, though... That lower F function gets to them. I could rip their hearts open (metaphorically) with a single tear. It's odd, but I think I would have a better chance manipulating / charming them than I would the Fs.

All of them! Honestly every single one of them. But of course the deaths of the ISFJs and INFPs would probably get to me the most. Why is the world so cruel. Ugh.

Any type can win. It depends on the situation completely.

I'll say ISTJ though, since I think Katniss showed pretty well how an ISTJ can defeat all odds and win the Games.

·
Registered
748 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?
INTJ

2) What is your gender?
F

ENTJ probably, or maybe an Se type. They are strong and trustworthy

ESxP would be terrific at Hunger Games because their Se is made for survival. ENxP with their unpredictability would be scary opponents too

Come on, we are in a hunger game, why would we waste time being sad for that? :laughing: I would probably celebrate because there is now one less rival. Unless the person is a valuable ally, then it's bad. I would also feel bad after backstabbing my ally

6) What MBTI type(s) would win the hunger games if you didn't?
ENTP. ENTJ. ESxP. ISTP.

·
Registered
7,053 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?
ISFP

2) What is your gender?
F

ISTP and INTJ. An ISTP would be able to strategise in the moment, and the INTJ would be thinking of the long term goal.

ESTP's. I could imagine ESTP's to be causing the most brutal deaths and with that dominant Se, and aux Ti, I'd be very wary.

I couldn't say? I think I would be most likely to befriend an NF, so probably one of those guys.

ISTP, for sure.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?
ENTJ

2) What is your gender?
Male

ESFP, will be fun. :p

ExFJs and xSTPs. ExFJs for their manipulation and xSTPs for their silent and deadly approach.

No idea. A comrade, regardless of type.

6) What MBTI type(s) would win the hunger games if you didn't?
Same as question 4. I think they have the skills needed to win.

·
Registered
4w5
1,535 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?

INFP.

2) What is your gender?

Female.

I don't know how I would be able to team up with someone. I would most likely keep to myself and hide a lot. If I had the chance, I would pair up with an xNFJ who would want to bond with me.

Any xSTP and xxTJ.

The xNFJ I would get close to, most likely.

I would never win. An ISTP would probably win.

·
Registered
4 Posts
1) What is your MBTI?
INTP

2) What is your gender?
of the female sex

Well, I would say ENTJ or ESTJ because google search tells me that they are the most compatible with me, so there. They say it's because these types are dominated by Extraverted Thinking, while INTPs are dominated by Introverted Thinking, so this the main reason we work well together.

Aah, probably any type that would be hard to read, is the most unpredictable, or has strong Se functions like ESTP and xNxPs.

Hm probably the Guardians (SJs) or the Idealist (NFs) types because they'll have the hardest times in the games because of their high hopes and selflessness.

I would say the INTJs, the ESxPs or ENxPs. INTJs because of their intellect and planning ahead, their thinking minds will allow them to shut off their feelings for others easier and become the killers they need to be. I think extraverts would be real crowd pleasers and would be able to network their way around real well, manipulating others to their advantage. I think Intuition and Perceiving types would have an advantage because of their out of the box thinking and ability to adapt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts