Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start:

I dare @Swordsman of Mana , @Vajra (mi novia :kitteh: ella es mia ;) ), @Animal and @Figure to post a picture that perfectly embodies what a e-type 5 really is. (ps: no fictional characters allowed, yes, that's for you SOM :dry:)

Reactions: Sina and Animal

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dare @Swordsman of Mana watching the BBC film (2 actually) of Crime and Punishment and type the main character (Raskolnovikov or Ródia/Ródion). :tongue:

Reactions: Pressed Flowers

·
Registered
9,085 Posts
@Pressed Flowers

how would you type Raskolnovikov? I see you are interested in that.
I was about to send you a visitor message saying how grateful I was you posed those videos :) I've been wanting to watch that for a while.

I would have to refresh the story (which I plan to do within the month, and will get back to you with fresh thoughts), but I think that he's obviously the standard INTJ... I don't know, he could be a 1 core. I think 1w9 makes a lot of sense given a lot that he does. Pretty icky that someone as unrighteousness as him could be a 1, just how hypocritical he is, but I think that sort of is a lot of what the story is about. How hypocritical he is, how terrible that is.

I guess he could be a 5 - he's that type of character who would self-identify as a 5 - but I don't think that's quite accurate for him. Maybe 145 or 146 tritype.

I also wanted to say "8," but I think that's incorrect. i really don't know much about 8s but I don't think he has any of the admirable qualities an 8 would have.

Reactions: DomNapoleon
1 - 10 of 10 Posts