Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FELLOW infps, if you're like me you may struggle occasionally with self-doubt or low self-esteem.
:stung::cower::unconscious::cold::upset::distrust::sneakiness::emmersed::hororr::05.18-flustered::biggrin-new::facepalm::sulkiness::soap::eek:ffended::eek:nthego::th_sur::stung::cower::unconscious::cold::upset::distrust:

SO, one of my heroes Patch Adams suggests 30 minutes looking in the mirror every day saying (and feeling!) "I love me". I met him once AND he gave us homework - to proclaim "I love me!" out loud in public 3 times a day for a whole year. I think I did it maybe a total of 2 times.... over a year since I met him.... whoops!!!!!! BUT, maybe we can do it just 1 time a day to start us off.

Who's with me! :anyone: Let's start TODAY! I'm gonna find me a little mirror so I can do it in my room every morning, I did it for a couple of weeks once and it really lifted my mood. And hey, maybe we can film our public "I love me's!" occasionally and upload here, to give each other confidence in our wonderful quest of defeating the poop monster in our brains!!
:skunk:

:loveyou::saturn::sun-smiley::stupid::smileys-sunbathing-

·
Registered
184 Posts
FELLOW infps, if you're like me you may struggle occasionally with self-doubt or low self-esteem.
:stung::cower::unconscious::cold::upset::distrust::sneakiness::emmersed::hororr::05.18-flustered::biggrin-new::facepalm::sulkiness::soap::eek:ffended::eek:nthego::th_sur::stung::cower::unconscious::cold::upset::distrust:

SO, one of my heroes Patch Adams suggests 30 minutes looking in the mirror every day saying (and feeling!) "I love me". I met him once AND he gave us homework - to proclaim "I love me!" out loud in public 3 times a day for a whole year. I think I did it maybe a total of 2 times.... over a year since I met him.... whoops!!!!!! BUT, maybe we can do it just 1 time a day to start us off.

Who's with me! :anyone: Let's start TODAY! I'm gonna find me a little mirror so I can do it in my room every morning, I did it for a couple of weeks once and it really lifted my mood. And hey, maybe we can film our public "I love me's!" occasionally and upload here, to give each other confidence in our wonderful quest of defeating the poop monster in our brains!!
:skunk:

:loveyou::saturn::sun-smiley::stupid::smileys-sunbathing-
I really like this idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
15,288 Posts
No problem at all, for me saying "Sily I Love You" (S.I.L.Y.). -- my difficulty is trying to stop saying it.
I shall say it, and believe it, "I love ME". easy as pie! no problem here!

I tried to get ISFJ husband to look in the mirror 25 years ago, and say it and I don't think he ever did. Said it was stupid.

187 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GREAT!!!!!! today I tried saying it a few times out in public, once in the supermarket carpark as I was going into my car (lol!!!) and then later when I was walking along the pavement on a busy road I shouted out loud a few times!!!! But I'm not sure anyone heard me because they were in their cars. So I have to get the courage up to say it really infront of people yet, like on a bus or something :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts