Personality Cafe banner

The Implementation of Cannibalism

[INTP] 
651 views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Robotshorts 
#1 ·

How would you implement cannibalism into our society in order to take advantage of it's health benefits mentioned in this video? How would you make it work from an ethical and moral point of view?

I know, modern medicine makes these benefits pretty obsolete. But, for the sake of argument, let's assume cannibalism has some benefits which would make it worth implementing into the modern world.

Reactions: lolalalah
#4 ·
Incrementalism. Small nudges here and there; like cultural Marxism only tastier.

Word is Hannibal may be back for a fourth season, maybe more. After this runs its course we can eliminate food stamp programs, this should speed things along nicely.

Shortly afterwards we should hit them with a mass marketing campaign. Something simple and catchy like 'The Other White Meat' or 'Got Milk?' should tip the scales...I like 'Sinfully Savory' but we're getting ahead of ourselves. Be the tortoise, not the hare.

#12 ·
I have a lot of concerns

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.