Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
memelibrary.jpg

Flood this place with relatable INFJ memes or other humorous oddities that seem relevant.
I'd like to think we have a sense of humor about ourselves.

You get brownie points if you made it yourself, creativity is most welcome around these parts.

·
Registered
♂️ INFJ 5w4 // IEI-Ni
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Does it have to be INFJ related or just something an INFJ laughed at?
Related/Relatable.

Although ideally it'd be nice if it can be both of those things.

edit: let me start things off.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Oh my God, y'all! I didn't know these existed! :laughing: I was like, What's @Hexigoon talking about??

9,999 Posts
@Marvin the Dendroid You must be a completely different model of INFJ than I am.

An ex said there's sometimes a little feeling in my eyes if you know where to look, but my face is always expressionless. Friendly expressionless.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts

An ex said there's sometimes a little feeling in my eyes if you know where to look, but my face is always expressionless. Friendly expressionless.
Maybe I was next to you on the assembly line, and the Human Maker messed up and squirted your share of expression into my mold.

9,999 Posts
Maybe I was next to you on the assembly line, and the Human Maker messed up and squirted your share of expression into my mold.
Nah. They just don't do expression where I grew up. I'm very expressive by their standards.

·
Registered
2,100 Posts

You sound like my best friend's boyfriend. He's an INFJ, too! But he always has that friendly expressionless look on his face. Almost robotic. She left us alone once and all we did was awkwardly try to make conversation while trying to read each other's eyes.

9,999 Posts
You sound like my best friend's boyfriend. He's an INFJ, too! But he always has that friendly expressionless look on his face. Almost robotic. She left us alone once and all we did was awkwardly try to make conversation while trying to read each other's eyes.
No one has called me robotic. But awkward, yes. I am. And it's OK to be awkward :happy:

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
I just figured out how to multi-quote!!! All this time all I had to do was push that button. Dang.

I'm awkward too at first, but once I relax I'll charm the pants off ya lol
So that's where my pants went....

Lady, where have you been on the internet?!
The Weather Channel, Al Jazeera (back in the days when I cared what was going on in the world), PerC, astrology videos on Youtube. That's about it.

Plus, I think I just steer clear of anything to do with INFJs because it makes me break out in hives. :laughing:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts