Personality Cafe banner

2761 - 2780 of 2792 Posts

·
4,809 Posts
The other week, a day when after ages of monochrome, the sun came for a little visit and it as so increadibly green, and brownred, moreso than the pictures managed to capture, so I had to take some photos while taking my cat for a walk. We walked to a little stream that was like a small waterfall after all the rain, my cat didn't like it...
IMG_20200202_120842840.jpg IMG_20200202_120758480_HDR.jpg IMG_20200202_120929834.jpg IMG_20200202_120939570_HDR.jpg IMG_20200202_120908403.jpg

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I was just designing a foam blaster. :happy:

Only if I had a 3D printer, but those things are like +1000$. :bored:

I present the Hana Oracle in a few configurations. :happy:

Base Version
hana oracle1.jpg

Full Size Version
hana oracle2.jpg

Long Range Version
hana oracle3.jpg

Close Range Version
hana oracle4.jpg

Machine Gun Version
hana oracle5.jpg

I've also designed a special version of this blaster and another foam blaster and I'll post that in another post. :happy:

heh heh heh :kitteh:

edit- Oh dear. The text is kinda small... :bored:

What that body text says: "To hold fate in your hands" "Designed by Hana Corporation" "Zuru United Special States Republic"

"Designed to defeat Hasbro NATO forces in combat. This adaptable weapon system can be modified into many configurations. An updated design to a familiar rifle, this Zuru Republic firearm is used by rebel forces and is hailed for its performance in a variety of conditions".

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
And here is the other part of my post. Here is the fly wheel version of the Hana Oracle and both the spring and fly wheel versions of the Yoko Blacklight. :happy:

If only I can design other stuff besides weapons. :unsure:

Like I wish I could draw my characters better but it seems I have a natural talent in drawing and designing weapons. It is kinda sad. I'm only good at designing tools for war. :bored:

Fly Wheel Hana Oracle
hana oracle special.jpg

Yoko Blacklight
yoko blacklight.jpg

Fly Wheel Version
yoko blacklight special.jpg

What that body text says: "Embrace the dark. To embrace the dark is to know chaos" "Designed by Yoko Industries" "NATO Alliance"

"Light weight close combat rifle used by a rogue NATO group that is not associated with Hasbro nor the ZUSSR. Designed to be quick on the draw and to maneuver tight corners. Its spring is light and short allowing it to fire rapidly without sacrificing stopping power".

And that is all I have to share for today. :happy:

·
Registered
1,360 Posts

In Shakespeare fools are wise

sometimes people say oh me oh my

Can't cheer the fear in you don't even wanna try
But what I can always be here for you
'
Because i'll cheer for
Be a dear for you because you don't have to try

Even on stressful days with frazzled hair in pain
your dazzling in disguise

And oh darling
your sparkling

Peach mondays together I dream
beach fridays

I go oh me oh my
and is the sea I put my head in so you can't see because I am blushing I sing
This is my thing
oh me oh my

and sometimes its my time to be in pain
and go oh me oh my

and when your blue
God I am kinda too
and we go oh me oh my

And if you need talk
as sad as I felt

can't even walk sometimes
but I can downright talk

I just kinda melt in a hazy dream
that goes oh me oh my
so please
Be with with me and we can sing oh me oh my

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
I've said that I would take some pictures of our Force of Will and Card Wars stuff so I did just that. :happy:

In this photo is all of the starter decks we have collected except one which is still in quarantine. The deck in quarantine is 'The Lost Tomes'. Also not shown here are the 'Curse of the Frozen Casket' decks which I will show later.

The 'Faria vs Melgis' pack is holding some of our B-Daman stuff. :laughing:

I've also stored the decks in other boxes so most of those boxes are holding other stuff. :bored:

thumbnail_image1.jpg

The four booster boxes we've opened which I will show some of their contents later. Also a Vingolf 2 set.

thumbnail_image3.jpg

Our Card Wars collection minus the 'For the Glory' booster box since that is really expensive and hard to find. :bored:

I really love Card Wars. :happy:

thumbnail_image2.jpg

It is strange that I rotated the images but they still appear sideways... :bored:

Anyways, here is the contents of the 'Echoes of the New World' booster box. The dice comes from the 'Curse of the Frozen Casket' starter decks by the way.

Not shown is the light and dark decks I've created for both the Book of Light and the Book of Dark. Each deck has one of each Will of Hope/Despair resonator for the ultimate showdown. :crazy:

thumbnail_image5.jpg

And in this photo is the 'Battle for Attoractia' box with a brief preview of some of the cards.

thumbnail_image4.jpg

I can't believed that we pulled some sweet uber rares. :shocked:

Since I can only post 5 images at once, I'll continue on in the next post. :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
The 'Ancient Nights' booster box. Also shown is a preview of Pandora and some of her golem related cards. The dual magic stone comes from the Millennia of Ages booster box.

thumbnail_image1x.jpg

Some of the water cards in the booster box with some comparisons.

thumbnail_image2x.jpg

Some cards in my Shaela deck. I swapped some of the cards for the alternate art works in the 'Ancient Nights' booster box. Like two of the cards would be the original art works while the other two were in the new style.

thumbnail_image3x.jpg

Some cards in my Valentina deck. I can't believe I pulled a random full art stamped Valentina from loose booster packs from the store. :shocked:

At that time I knew that Valentina had to be my ruler. :laughing:

thumbnail_image4x.jpg

Some of the cards in my Wu Kong deck. I pulled him from one of the booster packs that came with the starter decks in 'Curse of the Frozen Casket' so I thought it would be fitting for him to be my first wind deck.

Not to mention we had a lot of light and water decks as you can see. :bored:

Each starter deck in this cluster comes with 3 booster packs.

I remember pulling a god pack from one as well. :laughing:

thumbnail_image5x.jpg

Unfortunately some of the photos appear correctly while others appear sideways... :bored:

·
Registered
INFP
1,936 Posts
Alright, this should be the last set of pictures. :laughing:

The first Lapis cluster (Curse of the Frozen Casket) deck we had. Some previews of the cards in that deck and ones I added to it. I have only modified the Lapis Cluster decks and the Arla and Valentina decks and I've left the other decks intact with the original cards.

Unfortunately due to the shape of the boxes for the Lapis cluster we couldn't keep the boxes. :unsure:

thumbnail_image1z.jpg

And here is the light element Lapis starter deck.

thumbnail_image3z.jpg

A preview of the water element Lapis starter deck.

thumbnail_image2z.jpg

That is all the photos of our little collection of Force of Will and Card Wars stuff. :happy:

Now I'll go over the doomsday box. :laughing:

thumbnail_image4z.jpg

Yep, in this box is the stuff we plan to carry along with us when the time comes. :kitteh:

Unfortunately we couldn't save everything like our favorite game Tokaido for example. :crying:

We only have so much room in the box. :frustrating:

And lastly the top view of the box.

thumbnail_image5z.jpg

Um. I'm using my Magic the Gathering boxes to hold our Force of Will stuff which explains the Magic the Gathering stuff. :laughing:

I am not sure what else to say or add so that is all I have to share for today. :happy:

·
Administrator
13,397 Posts
I vaguely decided that trying to paint one painting a day (despite not painting any paintings per day for the last year) would be a good idea.

This is from yesterday.

20200511_163528.jpg

It's a flower. I don't really know how to paint yet so hopefully there will be some kind of growth curve soon. lol

I was happy to just do it though. I had been hoarding art supplies before, and then I wanted to paint but I made the excuse that I didn't have gesso. So then I got gesso and had to gesso like seven boards. And finally I just chose something to paint (flower from the front yard).

I guess being forced to paint once a day does make me do it, and even if I'm not thrilled with the result, I still feel accomplished that I did it, and I know I will continue to learn and get better the more I do it. : )

The only problem is that I will accumulate paintings I don't like, and since they are oil they also take forever to dry. But that is part of learning, I think.

·
Administrator
13,397 Posts
20200512_133455.jpg This one's from today. Doesn't necessarily look finished lol but good enough.

20200512_133503.jpg This part is mostly painted all the way. It counts as a painting a day since I get to decide when they are done! lol

There is a book that suggests it--one of my friend's mothers did it a long time ago and I thought it sounded like a terrible idea, but changed my mind since I really just need to do it, and not sit around thinking about doing it forever. And this will force me out of my comfort zone.

·
Administrator
13,397 Posts
Day three and going strong!

This time I was excited to use a smaller canvas, since that seemed like it might be quicker for one day.

I also decided to choose three primaries and white, to limit the palette. I was surprised that Prussian blue could make purple since it's such a deep, unique blue (almost my favorite blue pigment--idk why).

Limited to Magneta (PR122 and PB15), Cadmium Lemon (PY37), and Prussian Blue (PB27), and white (cheap white, idk pigment chemical name).

20200513_140742.jpg

I think it helped to limit the palette, and also probably helped to have a smaller canvas board. I also made a new palette out of a piece of glass from a larger picture frame.

I think I will try to limit color palette more in the future, so I can understand the colors, and also since I am just learning, it will help too.

I am happy about this one--felt a lot more structured and intentional with the limited color. I also like how it turned out.

2761 - 2780 of 2792 Posts