Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For:

(1) Declaring you are an INFP with Attention Deficit/Autism Spectrum disorders
(2) Telling stories about being an INFP with AD/AS disorders.
(3) Seeking support on the subject.

So, I've had a heat stroke at least once a week at least 3/4 weeks this month. I think it is my ADHD medication (Strattera). My drug doctor won't LISTEN TO ME on the subject. I feel really weak, as opposed to my normal badassedness, and I am feeling really... dizzy, light, detached, off... it makes paying attention and caring about stuff harder. :confused: I have a presentation due tomorrow which I have done no work on yet, because I can't seem to focus or care at all.

·
Registered
957 Posts
I was diagnosed with borderline ADD. I'm also certain I fit somewhere on the Autism spectrum, at least that's what I've been told. I could talk about it forever. I've had a rough last couple years. When you add depression and anxiety and maybe borderline Bipolar Disorder, it doesn't make a positive combo.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I have ADD and it's a pretty hard to deal with at times, especially since I don't have my medication anymore. Basically I have struggle with focusing and paying attention a lot whether it be at school, work, or just doing little errands or chores around the house. It always takes me a long time to get things done because I can't focus or just be too bored to focus.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts