Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
2,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm still contemplating whether this is a good idea or not but hell, facebook is so impersonal these days and 90% of the "friends" on facebook arent even actual friends, so why not?

also, i think this is a great way to bring actual infps into our reality! as of right now, u all seem like fictional characters:tongue:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I will exchange Facebook information with people on an individual basis via IM, if they so desire. But PerC folks can Skype me at rowingineden, if they feel so inclined. There's also my MSN, which is [email protected] . Yeah, see, I make it pretty simple.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I will exchange Facebook information with people on an individual basis via IM, if they so desire. But PerC folks can Skype me at rowingineden, if they feel so inclined. There's also my MSN, which is [email protected] . Yeah, see, I make it pretty simple.
I was the one who suggested to her to get on MSN first.

I felt the need to mention it to feel special as if I'm some kind of secret fling :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I was the one who suggested to her to get on MSN first.

I felt the need to mention it to feel special as if I'm some kind of secret fling :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
I created both those accounts just for you, because you are so special. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
You guys may want to use a URL ghosting site like --- TinyURL.com - shorten that long URL into a tiny URL -- just so your name doesn't become searchable so easily on google and all that. I'm not sure you want some of your friends or family to see certain things you may have vented on :D.

Also, if you posted your email you want to break it up: JohnSmith AT hotmail.com
that way spam bots don't pick up your email.

·
Registered
116 Posts
haha... we have four likes in common, calvaire...

... the perks of being a wallflower, nick drake, the smiths, and freaks and geeks...

·
Registered
116 Posts
calvaire...

... if you have an elliott smith song on your profile, we should definitely have five likes in common...

...?

·
Banned
14,865 Posts
***I just want to remind you guys that this forum is very public and the information you post in threads is cached in google.. People could follow a trail of breadcrumbs online and find you pretty easy with what you are doing here. That said, I have no problem with it as long as you understand this.

Just give this some thought before posting, maybe. :wink:

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
I'm happy to share via PM... Call me paranoid but I don't want some random weirdo who happens to read this thread to see my real name on FB and start googling me.... :unsure: I seem to be a weirdo magnet for some reason... :mellow:

·
Registered
116 Posts
i see.

i'm currently working on getting every one of his albums...

... i made it to the first four...

·
Banned
1,987 Posts
I'm happy to share via PM... Call me paranoid but I don't want some random weirdo who happens to read this thread to see my real name on FB and start googling me.... :unsure: I seem to be a weirdo magnet for some reason... :mellow:
That's not weird, I totally agree. I mean, even if I put my Facebook on here it'd be pointless because everything about me is private...

So, you are free to talk to me about PM'ing or Facebook in private though, and maybe I'll give it a thought. :wink:

1 - 20 of 89 Posts