Personality Cafe banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ever since I've joined after "The Fall of GlobalChatter," I noticed that there were more INFP's on PersonalityCafe than the other fifteen MBTI types. However, ever since I've been here, there have been (to this date) 108 pages of INFP threads ranging from the useless to the best questions given by/to INFPs. Let me just say it, do you think that the INFP forum, along with the number of INFP members has gotten, well, too big? If so, is there something we should do about it, or not?

Please note that I'm not hating on INFPs, I'm an INFP and I am also just asking what others think about the issue at hand.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Personally, I don't mind it, at least there's a huge pick of different threads to pay attention to. As for the difference between here and GC (how I miss thee...) is that it feels like there are more people who come here to either troll or people who only post a few times or come to get one question answered and then disappear. I don't mind that much, but it does make for a lot more posts than there otherwise would be.

As for how to decrease the number of posts, how about across the entire thing we stop generalizing, "INFPs! Do you get annoyed with such and such behavior!?" It's honestly a waste of forum space because that has little to nothing to do with INFPs, introversion, feeling or whatever. It's a personal preference that just about anyone from any time will be annoyed by at some point in time or another.

Okay, maybe that's a bit harsh, but it is rather annoying to see six things in a row like that on the twitter updates of new posts. I stop paying attention and then miss great threads. Same holds true if I'm just perusing the forums for something interesting to check out. That may just be a me thing, but more constructive posts and discussions would be much win.

·
Registered
713 Posts
I don't have a problem with it. I would rather have an active large responsive forum and I wish the other personality forums were a little more like the INFP one in that regard though they are still good as is. :)

4,757 Posts
I do like the sheer variety of threads that comes with how huge the INFP board is. Even though I noticed that if you stay here long enough, you see a lot of topics recycled, I don't mind it because well, we were all newbies once, and we all have a bunch of similar concerns in regard to our personality type.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts