Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allllll right, here we go! I urge you to please keep this uncensored. The more details, the better. (Hopefully this is okay with the mods...)

I love sticking my finger up a guy's ass when I'm giving him oral sex. He cums a lot harder and faster and more intensely, and it is the sexiest thing ever.

I love when a guy leaks loads of precum and puts it all over me.

I have more, but I'm going to save them for when people respond so I don't look like a sex freak.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
My ex and I had a basic conflict when it came to sex.

She was very ashamed of her sexuality and wanted to think of herself as innocent, naive, and a romantic. She read a lot of Jane Austen novels and things like that. Like, she was obsessed with romanticism. (Type: claimed to be an INFJ or INTJ who had just discovered Fi.)

I loved her and wanted to express that love frequently, including physically/sexually, and I wanted to explore new things with her as much as possible. She wouldn't allow that. :dry: She did a tricky thing of trying to assume the role of "submissive" and "feminine", while still having absolute control, basically ordering me around. Very odd, that.

Our first time was very sweet. It was Valentine's, and she had made me an anatomically correct heart-card, and I had given her a symbolic heart pillow (with an actual heartbeat) to help her relax and get to sleep when I wasn't there. We had made confetti. There were candles, music from the 1800s, the whole deal. And we would giggle and throw confetti during... :tongue: We started just making out, but it just seemed right after kissing and sucking her neck and feeling her skin getting so warm to move my hand into her jeans... And it was.

We were interrupted by her mother calling us downstairs for dinner. We finished afterwords. Her mom was a legit conservative Christian concerning sexuality... I felt a little bad, felt like I was disrespecting her and her home. But then, it wasn't about her, it was about my girl and me, and at the time, I loved that girl very much, and she... loved me kind of, in her ways... :crazy:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Most things I'll be all for, but I've never had a desire to try the whole buttsex thing. I don't like to say I'd never do something, but that's as close to never as it gets.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also would like to add that romantic sex is my favorite. Not necessarily slow, but passionately romantic, as if we're deeply deeply in love and we want to have a baby. I love when a guy cums inside me without a condom. (I know a disgusting amount about family planning/natural birth control, and I exercise it with caution, so please no lectures here!)

·
Registered
251 Posts
Woooowww this thread is explicit :crazy:

Though I'm not so comfortable posting much here, it's about time INFPs got their own sex thread!

My ex and I had a basic conflict when it came to sex.

She was very ashamed of her sexuality and wanted to think of herself as innocent, naive, and a romantic. She read a lot of Jane Austen novels and things like that. Like, she was obsessed with romanticism. (Type: claimed to be an INFJ or INTJ who had just discovered Fi.)

I loved her and wanted to express that love frequently, including physically/sexually, and I wanted to explore new things with her as much as possible. She wouldn't allow that. :dry: She did a tricky thing of trying to assume the role of "submissive" and "feminine", while still having absolute control, basically ordering me around. Very odd, that.
Oh god, your ex sounds just like me :confused: I'm not totally ashamed of my sexuality, but... man, I've got some problems :unsure:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It's not entirely men or women's faults that this exists - it's easy to fall prey to the Freudian "Madonna-Whore" complex archetype. (Women who are innocent = marriage material, women who are outwardly expressive of sexuality = side pieces.) Hence, many women seem to have rape fantasies - it allows them to enjoy sex, without being guilty of violating their set roles as protectors of social values/norms (purity).

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
YES! I know a few who fantasize about being taken severe advantage of, etc. Eeeeeee, that scares me. But hey, to each her own.

Rowing, I hope you're not thinking of me as a "side piece" whore type girl because I'm being open about all of this stuff, haha.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
YES! I know a few who fantasize about being taken severe advantage of, etc. Eeeeeee, that scares me. But hey, to each her own.

Rowing, I hope you're not thinking of me as a "side piece" whore type girl because I'm being open about all of this stuff, haha.
No, I never bought into that stuff. The perfect woman, the one I would marry, would be completely open about sexuality, however hers presented itself.

Reactions: Rems and whiterwair

·
Registered
251 Posts
It's honestly a bit scary to me how open people can be about sex. Especially on a public forum on the internet!

But, more power to you! It must be great to live without fear or embarrassment :proud:

Rape fantasies, now there's some scary stuff. I don't have that tendency, thank god. I wonder if people who do actually tend to get taken advantage of in real life. That would be sad and really messed up. :sad:

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
It's honestly a bit scary to me how open people can be about sex. Especially on a public forum on the internet!

But, more power to you! It must be great to live without fear or embarrassment :proud:

Rape fantasies, now there's some scary stuff. I don't have that tendency, thank god. I wonder if people who do actually tend to get taken advantage of in real life. That would be sad and really messed up. :sad:
In my experience, they tend to take advantage of others by using them to play out this drama in their mind of them being the victim and their chosen partner being a predator. :dry: My ex frequently exlaimed, "You're abusing me!" I was not, of course.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When I was just becoming sexually active, I started taking Depo. And I hated it so much. And then I took the pill, and hated that. I hate condoms with a passion, and did not/do not want a baby with someone I'm not absolutely sure about, so I was in a predicament. I researched frenetically on the internet and in books all about the female body and pregnancy and all that, and in doing so I came across some sites where people talked explicitly about their sexual encounter(s), in hopes to find out what their chances of pregnancy were. I was so sex-pregnancy oriented for such a long time, that the subject just became pretty natural for me to talk about.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts

sex is only as big of a deal as you make it.

it is an action, like jumping, running, eating talking etc. it is just a glorified action that people try to make seem like it is deserves to be put on a pedastal, but really it is just an action.

you can involve love with sex and only then does it really have any significance, but you can involve love with any positive action that involves another person.

I choose to view sex how I want to view it, not how other people want me to view it. and I choose to not see it as such a big deal.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.