Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
I wish that although he knows I'm trying to be much more self determining compared to my past self, M. must know that I still love him and I want him to always love me. Someday the path will be renewed much better than before.

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
What if an INTP makes a wish in it? Does it get corrupted or something (you know, like the genie that grants your wish of a billion dollars by making a billion dollars of pennies crush you to death)?

·
Registered
4,447 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
What if an INTP makes a wish in it? Does it get corrupted or something (you know, like the genie that grants your wish of a billion dollars by making a billion dollars of pennies crush you to death)?
You just get the HELL outta here, poser!!!

... I'm just kidding, go ahead and make a wish, it's a penny-pincher so it doesn't care what type the wisher is at the end of the day. :tongue:

I wish I can stop... well, wondering about him... I know I have to stop anticipating when the silence will break between us, even though I was the one who set it up in the first place... I think I'm being unfair, so I need to stop being this way about it. It's childish, I think...

·
Registered
6,397 Posts
You just get the HELL outta here, poser!!!

... I'm just kidding, go ahead and make a wish, it's a penny-pincher so it doesn't care what type the wisher is at the end of the day. :tongue:

I wish I can stop... well, wondering about him... I know I have to stop anticipating when the silence will break between us, even though I was the one who set it up in the first place... I think I'm being unfair, so I need to stop being this way about it. It's childish, I think...
Yay! A cheap wishing well!:tongue:

I wish I were cured of depression...

·
Registered
35 Posts
Prayer of the Fallen

let the earth bound me not
let these chains unleash me
may these broken wings embrace the breeze once more

sun's heat burns me not
moon's gentleness comfort me
downpour of rain wash over these burdens once more

oh, children of the wind, soaring under the sun, dancing under the moon, let me join you
lift me back to your place, where my soul used to be
i want to be free..

life's been a bitch to me lately, so i really wish i can get up, face the truth, have a better life, and... hopefully meet my soulmate:blushed:

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wish I could be sure of what I want. I wish I could clearly see a path forward.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts