Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Plain and simple, I am SICK TO DEATH of insecure women haters. Whether its brains or looks, whatever they're hating, I wish they would juts get over it.

This is an open invitation for ENTP girls, and whoever else, to rant and describe the kind of insecure crap they get from insecure girls, who in my case are usually sensors.

I"M almost believing that all sensor girls within 10 years older or younger, dislike me as a rule, and especially since i've been working out. OH condemn me if you wish. I can't TELL you how much more often i've been shot down lately, in direct proportion to my fitness level. The quirky girl was fine before she became a healthnut thank you very much

Lets have it. Open season on the lame insecure chicks. Boom!

·
Registered
953 Posts
Two years ago there was a girl who I went on a couple of dates with. I wasn't that fond of her, but she was decent looking and i wanted to get laid. I'm guessing she was ESFJ or something, and she was always groaning about how she doesn't trust her friends, how she hates different aspects of herself, etc. I suspected that she was searching for reassurance from me and expecting me to say "no baby you're great", so I basically did the opposite and just ignored her insecure comments. Until one day she texted another insecure comment about her boring life to me and I just had enough of it, so I texted her back "cqn you please stop sending me these pitiful text messages? Your life doesn't suck as much as you keep trying to convince me". Normally at this point I would've cut my ties with her, but at this point she had already invited me to some formal dinner and dance thing that she paid $180 for (lol!). So I had to go. The entire night she barely talked to me, and then at some point I didn't see her again until the end of the night when we left. So I spent the rest of that night dancing with any other reasonably attractive woman I could find and (unsuccessfully) tried to go home with a few of them.

Long story short, the night ended, we left the banquet hall, she thanked me for coming, I got to my car and went home. Next day I saw she removed me from facebook. Haven't heard of her aince. A lot of wasted energy spent on this insecure girl.

And I didn't even get laid for my time.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Two years ago there was a girl who I went on a couple of dates with. I wasn't that fond of her, but she was decent looking and i wanted to get laid. I'm guessing she was ESFJ or something, and she was always groaning about how she doesn't trust her friends, how she hates different aspects of herself, etc. I suspected that she was searching for reassurance from me and expecting me to say "no baby you're great", so I basically did the opposite and just ignored her insecure comments. Until one day she texted another insecure comment about her boring life to me and I just had enough of it, so I texted her back "cqn you please stop sending me these pitiful text messages? Your life doesn't suck as much as you keep trying to convince me". Normally at this point I would've cut my ties with her, but at this point she had already invited me to some formal dinner and dance thing that she paid $180 for (lol!). So I had to go. The entire night she barely talked to me, and then at some point I didn't see her again until the end of the night when we left. So I spent the rest of that night dancing with any other reasonably attractive woman I could find and (unsuccessfully) tried to go home with a few of them.

Long story short, the night ended, we left the banquet hall, she thanked me for coming, I got to my car and went home. Next day I saw she removed me from facebook. Haven't heard of her aince. A lot of wasted energy spent on this insecure girl.

And I didn't even get laid for my time.
Lame!!!! see insecure women are never going to pay off, even if its for potential sex, you'll get let down lol

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You threaten them. A hot quirky girl? Who wouldn't want that?
thanks. i hate this kind of bragging, I really do. But i'm tired of holding it in and being Mrs Optomist give people another chance, in the hopes that the positive energy mgiht get a response after an initial shutdown. I've learned that as soon as I get that "look"...the once over and scared bunny look, or the obvious lack of recognition, that i'm out of the picture, entirely. I will never be invited anywhere. Now, i dont think badly of them as people...if they increased their self esteem and were more open to me, i would have no problem being open to friendship. But their attitude sucks. Its entirely selfish and self absorbed. Everything is about them, just like BusinessMan's story. If it doesn't point to how wonderful THEY are, they don't care. I feel sorry for their petty selves, continually needing external validation.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can't wait to hear what makes you think they're sensors.
Nothing intuitive observed, at all. With one exception. Absolutely no evidence of NF or NT. Nothing wrong with that in itself. I would like to develop more Si or Se qualities. I just notice that of all the catty competitive insecure females i can't avoid crossing paths with, they never ever seem to be at all NF or NT. And these are people i've been acquainted with through others, for years sometimes. Plenty of time for observation.

Sensor guys, I get along with great, most of the time. They're awesome, love them. keep in mind this is a catty women thing. and the worst, are the insecure (note qualifier) sensors, in my case. though i'm sure they're catty little snips with other sensors as well.

I do have some older female friends I believe are in the SP and SJ group, that are very close friends. By older, i mean like 20 years older. So part of this also has to do with my peer group. ENTP bravado aside, i have one female friend in my age group that I believe is xSTP. She happens to be a very confident person. No coincidence, that fact.

Im' all for believing insecure women suck in general, N or S. I just dont happen to meet as many that are N.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
Nothing intuitive observed, at all. With one exception. Absolutely no evidence of NF or NT.

Sensor guys, I get along with great, most of the time. They're awesome, love them. keep in mind this is a catty women thing. and the worst, are the insecure (note qualifier) sensors, in my case. though i'm sure they're catty little snips with other sensors as well.

I do have some older female friends I believe are in the SP and SJ group, that are very close friends. By older, i mean like 20 years older. So part of this also has to do with my peer group.
You're using Keirsey temperament terms. That explains a lot. You're typing them using stereotypes instead of having them type themselves, yes?

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You're using Keirsey temperament terms. That explains a lot. You're typing them using stereotypes instead of having them type themselves, yes?
You used the word "sensor" as well, as an accepted descriptive term. Please either reject or define.

·
THE IRON GIANT
10,129 Posts
You used the word "sensor" as well, as an accepted descriptive term. Please either reject or define.
Keirsey Temperament terms, I said. NT. NF. These are Keirsey Descriptors that form around stereotypes. Sensor and Intuitive are MBTI dichotomies that form around preferences.

My concern is that you don't know the types of the people you're talking about, so I expect you've typed them yourself based on Keirsey's stereotypes. Is that correct?

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
oh man do i have to be the "sensor" that points this out, that a rant like this is insecure in itself? You could be proud of yourself, working hard at something has its own rewards, you dont need to obsess about what people (you determined to be) sensors think about you. There is always going to be people to hate in the world based on one thing or another, love yourself and put your energy into the workout.

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
oh man do i have to be the "sensor" that points this out, that a rant like this is insecure in itself? You could be proud of yourself, working hard at something has its own rewards, you dont need to obsess about what people (you determined to be) sensors think about you. There is always going to be people to hate in the world based on one thing or another, love yourself and put your energy into the workout.
That's a long and slightly drawly way of saying haters gotta hate.
Ahwell, taters gotta tate.
Wait, you're not a potato, I've seen a lot of potatoes in my time, and they usually don't talk.
Usually.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
oh man do i have to be the "sensor" that points this out, that a rant like this is insecure in itself? You could be proud of yourself, working hard at something has its own rewards, you dont need to obsess about what people ou determined to be) sensors think about you. There is always going to be people to hate in the world based on one thing or another, love yourself and put your energy into the workout.
Do i have to be an intuitive to point out the obvious fact that a rant is an occasionally allowed expression of ones personal experience? And that if u are going to take up a defense (albeit assuming and inadequate) of the objects of that rAnt, u would start more effectively by addressing the specifics of the objects, and less on your fallacious assumptions on the motives and lifestyle of the one expressing?

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Do i have to be an intuitive to point out the obvious fact that a rant is an occasionally allowed expression of ones personal experience? And that if u are going to take up a defense (albeit assuming and inadequate) of the objects of that rAnt, u would start more effectively by addressing the specifics of the objects, and less on your fallacious assumptions on the motives and lifestyle of the one expressing?
But, you do have to agree that you don't know said "insecure brat" enough to form a logically sound conclusion on their personality.
We do live in an era where people wear so many masks that people didn't even notice when Guy Fawkes donned his.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Getting back on track. Insecure ppl. I usually avoid them because brain activity influences and spreads. But if u are forced to deal with them what are thoughts on how to treat them without reinforcing the illmannered or passive aggressive behavior

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But, you do have to agree that you don't know said "insecure brat" enough to form a logically sound conclusion on their personality.
We do live in an era where people wear so many masks that people dn't even notice when Guy Fawkes donned his.
Said specific insecure chicks in my acquaintaance to my observation show very little other than sensor qualities of said spectrum. Observation. I dont relly caare beyond that. Like i said. I specify insecurity above all other qualifiers. If u r not insecure, this would not reference u6

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
Said specific insecure chicks in my acquaintaance to my observation show very little other than sensor qualities of said spectrum. Observation. I dont relly caare beyond that. Like i said. I specify insecurity above all other qualifiers. If u r not insecure, this would not reference u6
Observation...
Typing abilities suggests still being in school, meaning any observation only lasts 8 hours at the most, 1/3rd of day, 1/3rd of total life, 1/3rd of total masks.
33% accuracy, even then that 33% could be a front, people in High School and below usually attempt the "cool person" persona, but... there's the factor of you being in college.

If you don't see what I'm attempting, disappoint.

·
Banned
3,228 Posts
You guys take shit way too seriously. People of all types have good things about them, and we all have flaws. We all see bad in others, and others see bad in us.

Yeah, girls will always be jealous of other girls. Forget about people who make you feel bad, be yourself, and be happy. If someone wants to waste their energy hating you, then let them. Why not? It's their life to waste.

EDIT

I worded that wrong. To the OP, I meant people will always be threatened by what, um, threatens them. If you're awesome, you're just going to have to be awesome and forget about them.

To everyone picking apart everything she said, you don't have to prove how smart you are by picking on someone who's already feeling bad.

But hell, what do I know.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Thats the thing, im not taking a defense of the "objects" of that rant. Im stating that the rant itself was a reflection of the poster's insecurities. I dont know these sensors she speaks of, they arent my friends or family, no reason for me to defend them. I also have never met the poster in real life so shes not talking about me. Also the poster mentioned her "lifestyle" of working out if that is what you mean, and as i have read, exercise is good for relieving stress and anxiety.

Reactions: emerald sea
1 - 20 of 58 Posts