Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
756 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There are times when I feel truly fulfilled and happy with my life and the happiness that comes along with it is extremely intense, to the point where it's uncomfortable or painful.
Granted there are also many times where it's more like a breeze than a gust of wind, when I realize I'm just feeling alright and everything's good.

I don't know if any other fours have experienced this but if so, how does it feel for you guys?

·
Registered
30 Posts
The need to accomplish something meaningful is number one in my life. When I am able to accomplish something to that end, I feel fulfilled, sometimes high, sometimes extremely proud.

The opposite though is very frustrating. Sometimes, it gives me existential crisis.

·
Registered
336 Posts
When I get a chance to fully experience myself in art, music, or in a relationship, friendship, connection, i feel amazing. I feel like i belong, like i have a sense of purpose and fulfillment. It is rather intense yet i find it to be fulfilling and a beautiful experience. I often feel like i am a burst of energy and when i finally get a chance to share that energy and experience that energy in some form of communication whether it be with someone or with myself it is a rather vulnerable yet empowering experience.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts