Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
A wooly mammoth, cos elephants are majestic!

First, I would completely shave it and have a blanket and rug made for me.

·
Registered
4,560 Posts
Excellent pick! I would love to see a mammoth too! Or its ancestor, the gomphothere
How do scientists know mammoths were wooly? Hair among the fossils?

Reactions: Mithril

·
Registered
4,528 Posts
I would've loved to see passenger pigeons and Tasmanian tigers.

Reactions: Mithril and sanari

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
Coelacanth!

EDIT: apparently, it's back now. Damn.

Okay let's go with the... Hmm. The kiwi.

SECOND EDIT: well fuck! Ok a mastodon. A frigging mastodon then.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I just found this thread and Oh lord!
The Irish Elk (Horn span of 3.65m/12.0feet, largest found of any animal) which would be majestic as fuck and make a hunter a great Disney villain.

Haast's Eagle from my Homeland New Zealand, while this bird had a proportionally smaller wingspan than modern day eagles, it was far heavier and still able to carry away small Maori children.
http://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/images/species/h/haast's-eagle-and-eyles-harrier-size.jpg

Reactions: Mithril

·
Registered
INTJ
449 Posts
Since you did not say it should be a creature we actually want back, I choose: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Admit it, everybody loves dinosaurs and this is a particular beauty I always found extremely fascinating.
Not that I'd like to see it right in front of me xD.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I just found this thread and Oh lord!
The Irish Elk (Horn span of 3.65m/12.0feet, largest found of any animal) which would be majestic as fuck and make a hunter a great Disney villain.

Haast's Eagle from my Homeland New Zealand, while this bird had a proportionally smaller wingspan than modern day eagles, it was far heavier and still able to carry away small Maori children.
http://www.prehistoric-wildlife.com/images/species/h/haast's-eagle-and-eyles-harrier-size.jpg
I think Thranduíl (Legolas' dad) rode an Irish elk. This is exactly what I mean! I thought somebody with a big imagination thought of a gigantic elk, but as it turns out, it's an extinct animal.
Haast's Eagle was interesting as well. Wouldn't want to cross that majestic animal.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Since you did not say it should be a creature we actually want back, I choose: Spinosaurus Aegyptiacus

Admit it, everybody loves dinosaurs and this is a particular beauty I always found extremely fascinating.
Not that I'd like to see it right in front of me xD.

Whoah, I love his face, so many teeth, yet so silly :happy:.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.