521 - 540 of 581 Posts

·
Spam-I-am
13,638 Posts
The apartment building v’bob lives In has 4 units
2 upstairs 2 down
The unit a cross from me has been vacant for 5 months
Due to my pinched nerves I have been home bound
As I was leaving yesterday to go to supermarket I hear a T.V. and small humanoid child crying from vacant unit
Apparently some one moved in :shocked:
I never heard a noise, nothing to indicate anyone was moving in
I should have at least heard some one going up the stars
Whoever moved in must have absolutely nothing
I’ll have to check with my neighbor downstairs who’s name oddly enough is vinnie

·
Registered
929 Posts
Reactions: ewdenore

·
Registered
929 Posts
Smoked meats..... Insert ZUCCCC meme....

·
Registered
548 Posts
Ok everyone, we need new seating in the lounge, I petition floating chairs covered in suede with memory foam innards. *also there must be an extendable bottom so that I and lounge like in a lazy boy recliner... exhibit a exhibit b
Yeah, let's just stick with the recliners.

41ra7hkXKKL.jpg

Lane Clint Big Man Comfort King Wallsaver (Power Recline) Recliner in Chestnut (Leather/Vinyl). Rated for Weights of Up to 500 Lbs. Built As Heavy As The Lane Stallion Recliner. 4503.

Extended Length Approx 81 Inches.

Available In 8 Fabrics And 2 Leathers.

Reactions: NeonMidget

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
Just wanted to put this some place other people would find it. A while ago I had mentioned Plague Inc as a good game and got a few of you playing with me (and those of you who had played it a while ago started playing again).

The game I'm playing a lot lately is called World Creator! It's available in the Google Play store and is available for android. It's a 2048 sort of puzzle game. Nice and relaxing.

Just thought to share!

·
Registered
35 Posts
hey.

·
Plague Doctor
5,927 Posts
'Sup? Have you seen our "rate your emotions with a cat picture" thread? I also recommend the "favourite words" thread and the "overheard conversations" thread. Looking forward to getting to know you "out there". heh

·
Registered
548 Posts
I gave up all my phone games cold turkey. I'm not even sure why, so maybe I'll pick them up again at some point. But it's been a week now and I'm not even tempted.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Reactions: brightflashes
521 - 540 of 581 Posts