Personality Cafe banner

541 - 560 of 581 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
We have beets.

Don't ask me why.
Beets are amazing, you have no idea man. Beetroot soup is a christmas luxury in my country's culture, and they're just suitable for any meal.
Cold season? Soup.
Warm season? Shredded beetroot, on the side of whatever you're eating.
Also, you can eat them like potatoes. Bake them, boil them. But with more nutrients.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Beets are amazing, you have no idea man. Beetroot soup is a christmas luxury in my country's culture, and they're just suitable for any meal.
Cold season? Soup.
Warm season? Shredded beetroot, on the side of whatever you're eating.
Also, you can eat them like potatoes. Bake them, boil them. But with more nutrients.
I was wondering where they all came from.

Mystery solved.

·
Registered
142 Posts
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, they strode forth as the primordial universe ate itself. They the formant ones made an end of the inevitavle one and its forms inevitable, lass and loss and the brothers of herecomeseverybody emergent within their keeping of finifugal woe

·
Registered
6,116 Posts
We have beets.

Don't ask me why.
Beetroot are underrated. I got those beetroot dip from Aldi. It is tasty. They have carrot sticks, cucumber sticks and pepper sticks with it for dipping.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
My spot dude where I live when back in Michigan. Few weex early due to coronavirus but never the less I love it!

<<<<<<<-------------------take it frum a koon!

IMG_0730.jpg IMG_0731.jpg

Camp Jonny Koon

·
Spam-I-am
13,637 Posts
Speaking of chat
ENTJ fren Rich, Frenchie and v’bobs are going to visit Rod Serling and Carl Sagan’s graves tomorrow
Than we go to Ithaca and hike the Cascadilla Gorge Trail
Fuck covid 19

·
Registered
19 Posts
Haha... Im an INTJ and I am going though a personal crisis...I am thinking of divorce... also i fell in love with someone else... i coundlt handle it... it drove me nuts...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hhaha well, for me it was the cognitive disonance... i know im married so how could i be with someone else... meanwhile i am alone and i am not with either one :-/ great for me :).... I know, thats why it has hurt so much. I usually dont have love feelings..

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
Hhaha well, for me it was the cognitive disonance... i know im married so how could i be with someone else... meanwhile i am alone and i am not with either one :-/ great for me :).... I know, thats why it has hurt so much. I usually dont have love feelings..
You're in your early forty?

Welcome to the journey of re-finding your path.

Sent sans PC

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Chat:thinking::thinking:
No one really wants to meet INTJs
Once they do they often run away screaming
Idk, I attract people from all over the map for some reason.

I think people think I'm standoffish like a cool person but really I'm standoffish because I already know how everything is going to go and I'm preemptively bored of it.

541 - 560 of 581 Posts