Personality Cafe banner

561 - 580 of 581 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Idk, I attract people from all over the map for some reason.

I think people think I'm standoffish like a cool person but really I'm standoffish because I already know how everything is going to go and I'm preemptively bored of it.
Interesting... Im terrible at the whole thing of reading emotions... i dont even read my own emotions properly. Cute bubble gum :). I swear, i kind I feel in love without even realizing what was going on with me. Has it happened to you something like that?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Interesting... Im terrible at the whole thing of reading emotions... i dont even read my own emotions properly. Cute bubble gum :). I swear, i kind I feel in love without even realizing what was going on with me. Has it happened to you something like that?
Falling in love when you're not looking is like the flu: by the time you realize yes something is up, it's too late for you.

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
Hahaha... Life crisis I guess. ANyways with the COrona virus, climate change, la crise economique, merde!...
Its like the end of the world hahaha. I dont see the purpose of anything honestly.
You're about my age. How do you 'just' found out you're an INTJ, must be a story i guess.

You're feeling sentimental. Very odd. Check this, it may ring with you too:

https://www.personalitycafe.com/intj-forum-scientists/94-intj-what-you-currently-listening-624.html#post43880619

·
Registered
19 Posts
Falling in love when you're not looking is like the flu: by the time you realize yes something is up, it's too late for you.
Hahah. Well, I Feel better now.. it hit me like BOOM... I'm in love... Now everything seems to have blown up... now i am trying to pick up the pieces and figure out what to do. A friend told me... you have to be like the Phoenix! :) ... i just burned hahaha

·
Registered
19 Posts
You're about my age. How do you 'just' found out you're an INTJ, must be a story i guess.

You're feeling sentimental. Very odd. Check this, it may ring with you too:

I liked the video. Thank you... I thought the lady was a robot for a moment... :)
Once I have 15 post i'll be able to post some videos for you...
I am still feeling sentimental... about the last 6 months has been very confusing and turbulent for me...

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
MyReflection78;43880817 I hava know I am an INTJ for the last 12 years or so...[/QUOTE said:
I see, that's different, i just know my exact type after joining this forum for about a week. Before i thought i was intp, so similar yet so different.

Enjoy your stay, grab the beer (we only serve coronas , lol) and good luck with those feelings.

Sent sans PC

·
Registered
19 Posts
I see, that's different, i just know my exact type after joining this forum for about a week. Before i thought i was intp, so similar yet so different.

Enjoy your stay, grab the beer (we only serve coronas , lol) and good luck with those feelings.

Sent sans PC
Well, I bought some whiskey just when the quarantine was starting. Do you think you could be happy as an INTJ or is all an illusion? :) hahaha

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
Well, I bought some whiskey just when the quarantine was starting. Do you think you could be happy as an INTJ or is all an illusion? :) hahaha
I spent my last wine bottle two days ago. Now I need to go out. *shrugs*

Not really, I wish I can stop thinking. It's a life torture.

So, what types have you felt the most compatible with...?
There are other threads for this, I personally found in my own order: xNTJ, xNTP, xNFJ, xNFP. Each x start with the extrovert one first.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I spent my last wine bottle two days ago. Now I need to go out. *shrugs*

Not really, I wish I can stop thinking. It's a life torture.

:) I hear you!.. I get into loops and i can not stop thinking about a specific subject...

There are other threads for this, I personally found in my own order: xNTJ, xNTP, xNFJ, xNFP. Each x start with the extrovert one first.
Interesting... I have always too much of an introvert and I haven't many many of xNTJ, xNTP, xNFJ, xNFP...

·
Registered
19 Posts
By the way... what do you guys do for fun? now with the lock down an unemployed i get boored... i mean, i like programming and hardware, but i do get boored ... i've taken music for the moment...

·
MOTM Feb 2016
10,008 Posts
Who still exists around here?

I disappeared for a few years and though I'm not sure if I can say I'm back, it'd be nice to know if anyone is alive, haha.

The site sure looks different.

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Oh hey Clyme, how goes it? Yeah, PerC got a facelift this week...

Reactions: Squirt
561 - 580 of 581 Posts