Personality Cafe banner

581 - 593 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
INTJ
5 Posts
Hi, I'm new here. I've been wondering if there were any INTJ chat clubs besides this website, for this one seems not so active.

I have a couple of questions about how to deal with one's environment, to address to those who share the same 'filters' of reality as mine, but not sure if this is the ideal place.
I'd appreciate any guidance.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,370 Posts
Hi, I'm new here. I've been wondering if there were any INTJ chat clubs besides this website, for this one seems not so active.

I have a couple of questions about how to deal with one's environment, to address to those who share the same 'filters' of reality as mine, but not sure if this is the ideal place.
Try searching on discord maybe? Should find something.

Hit me and I'll try to share what wisdom I possess. I just came back here, haven't been active since 2016, so I might be a bit rusty. How'd you find out you are an INTJ?

·
Registered
INTJ
5 Posts

Hit me and I'll try to share what wisdom I possess. I just came back here, haven't been active since 2016, so I might be a bit rusty. How'd you find out you are an INTJ?
I didn't have to find it out as I had an intuitive knowing of my functioning since an early age. MBTI just made it more detailed and official.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,370 Posts
I didn't have to find it out as I had an intuitive knowing of my functioning since an early age. MBTI just made it more detailed and official.
That's exactly my experience too. However I found the theory, got curious and took a test when I was 17, result only further cemented it. I can see myself like 7 years old, even then I knew who I was. Lucid dreaming around that age too. Nowadays I barely have time to let myself dream at all.

·
Registered
INTJ
5 Posts

I've just checked Discord and can say that it's of kindergarten level.
I may let you a message about the matter, still I want to know if it would be public or private, as I am not yet familiar with this medium.

·
Registered
INTJ 5w4 Sx/Sp
2,370 Posts
I've just checked Discord and can say that it's of kindergarten level.
I may let you a message about the matter, still I want to know if it would be public or private, as I am not yet familiar with this medium.
There's private message if you prefer.

I've been in discords in the past, but they were with mixed types. It's kind of hard to get a group of INTJs to stick together. No glue, needs an ESFP in the middle to hold it all together haha. Sometimes we repel eachother (even INTJs I've liked and respected).

·
Registered
6 Posts
There's private message if you prefer.

I've been in discords in the past, but they were with mixed types. It's kind of hard to get a group of INTJs to stick together. No glue, needs an ESFP in the middle to hold it all together haha. Sometimes we repel eachother (even INTJs I've liked and respected).
Makes sense... It's a shame in a way, it could be a hell lot of fun if we just let go of our cold stereotype... I don't expect to make best friends in a thread here, but it's certainly a nice place for laughs :)

I don't really know any chat club, but feel free to message me if you're uncomfortable posting in the thread.

·
Registered
558 Posts

The INTJ club on Facebook was pretty hopping a few years back. I really enjoyed that until I was kicked off Facebook for unapproved opinions (i.e., right-wing ones). I don't know if it still is or not. But you can always try getting things going more here by posting more often.

I can't help you deal with your environment because mine is also infuriating and I don't know what to do about it. The only solution seems to be money... the more money you have, the more control over your environment you have.

Reactions: Meryemal

·
Registered
INTJ
5 Posts
The INTJ club on Facebook was pretty hopping a few years back. I really enjoyed that until I was kicked off Facebook for unapproved opinions (i.e., right-wing ones). I don't know if it still is or not. But you can always try getting things going more here by posting more often.

I can't help you deal with your environment because mine is also infuriating and I don't know what to do about it. The only solution seems to be money... the more money you have, the more control over your environment you have.
Sorry I couldn't reply earlier as I was preparing for my engineering exams.
I do agree with you that money allows more options to choose from when it comes to the surrounding environment. Still, being a student, I don't have yet such variety of choices.
It seems to me that the world would have been a far better place if society doesn't have to force us into roles and mold us into a rigid and common way of thinking. It feels to me a constant war to claim my uniqueness and not lose myself. The closest people who are supposed to at least not get in the way of our blossoming, do the opposite, the educational system's meant to dull our creativity, why is it we live in an insane upside down world? At the same time, I believe change can only be from within the system, by being part of it, shall we be able to influence the way things are.
Hope is what keeps us going, a future better than what has been.

·
Registered
INTJ
5 Posts
Let us see what frightens most INTJs here, personally not fulfilling my potential, what about you guys?

581 - 593 of 593 Posts