Personality Cafe banner

201 - 210 of 210 Posts

·
Banned
5,408 Posts
While I'm not a huge fan of cats, these look adorable. Really like the fur and colours of Birman cats (if that's what they are).
I used to believe they are himalayan, which were crossbreed of persian with siamese. Which in turn can further crossbreed into what you mention as burman or birman. That's a nice possibility, thanks for the heads-up.

Anyway, here's the mother. She is like 8 years old now and already breed 5 generation of kittens. She used to deliver more than 5 at once so it's the first time she only delivered two.

Sent sans PC

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
My current two fur kids - my little girl (Leliana) and my boy (Alistair). Alistair is my fat cat/cuddle buddy, and Leliana is my very vocal lap cat. Both love attention and are pretty personable.

I'm working to get them ready for the upcoming move, so have been getting them used to their harnesses - Leliana is fine with it and we've done several walks outside, Alistair, however, is less than thrilled and still flops around and acts like he can't walk (getting better, we did head outside finally, but he still was being a dork about it). I'm pretty sure he was contemplating my demise when I took the bottom photo...

kittehs.jpg
kill.jpg

·
Banned
2,929 Posts
0F21849B-5637-4E61-8387-5EBB4EF5ACF2.jpg

When she’s not ON the desk crawling on me trying to get me to hold her while I’m gaming, my cat sits loyally (neurotically? Cling-ily?) by my side while I play with friends. I’ve even tried to put a box on the desk so she can sit in it but it only works 5% of the time.

When I’m done an hour or two later, I go to pick her up and she gets this wide eyed confused look, like “me? You’re picking me?” And then immediately starts purring like she’s won the lottery lol she’s not even neglected, she’s attached to me all the time..not an aloof cat in the slightest. Very clingy cat. But adorable.

·
Registered
1,408 Posts
Reactions: AllOne and ponpiri

·
Registered
39 Posts
I used to believe they are himalayan, which were crossbreed of persian with siamese. Which in turn can further crossbreed into what you mention as burman or birman. That's a nice possibility, thanks for the heads-up.

Anyway, here's the mother. She is like 8 years old now and already breed 5 generation of kittens. She used to deliver more than 5 at once so it's the first time she only delivered two.

Sent sans PC
adorable kittens

201 - 210 of 210 Posts