Personality Cafe banner

161 - 180 of 210 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Oh a pet thread!
Well, currently I don't have any pets. When I was a kid I had a male, common degu and female, pearl cockatiel. What a cute and smart creatures they were. I had a dog for short time. I and my mom rescued and adopt this crap. I was never a fan of dogs but ughh... I'm just glad that friend of my mom adopt him.
I've always wanted to have a reptile pet. I thought about the turtle and my mom is ok with it (we still live together). Sliders are cheap but all this stuff for maintenance are more expensive. In my country, you have to do a lot of paperwork to be able legally keep turtle as a pet. Tortoise is a option too but again... I want my future shell baby to live a good life so it's gonna need big, nice stuffed terrarium and I am just a student and there is always something more important for spending saved money...

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
This is Fred. Well, it's a picture of his cousin Fred off the internet because hubby killed Fred with his evil, stomping ISTJ foot.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk
!!

Roly polys are innocent! </3

·
Registered
INTJ
309 Posts
I don't own any pets but I LOVE dogs. I always end up making best friends with everyone else's dogs. Sometimes their dogs end up liking me more than their owners. I wouldn't mind a bunny either. But one day I think I'll get a dog

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Now I want him to go away lol. He tore a hole in my less-than-one-month-old daybed cushion and this is what he liked like directly after I found him digging for gold:

The little shit.

·
Registered
596 Posts
My favorite pain in the back side, my Haflinger gelding, Tonka. Who has an appetite for destroying things, beginning for food and tap dancing on my last nerve. He might drive me crazy but he’s a clever little dude who is also insufferably adorable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

161 - 180 of 210 Posts