Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continuing with a similar theme to my last thread I will pose the question: What would an INTJ wedding be like?

Now, you can be creative and silly.... Pictures of inspiration are most welcome!

I am a florist by trade and I do a bit of bridal consultancy a long side my event management, so this has been on my mind for quite some time.

Also, I would like to know if people hold any significant importance to the ceremony / celebration itself. Are there certain customs you wish to adhere to?

I shall start first:

Rings: Titanium or Tungsten.... because nothing says love like semi-indestructible wedding rings made from the same material that space ships are made of. (Yes that ring has binary engraved into it)

The wedding cake toppers:

The cake: With appropriate decoration.

Webcam Live Feed: To enable online friends who were not able to make it to the celebration to still be part of it.

The Dance floor:

The Band:

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Never have to leave the lounge....order it all online :wink:
Optimal efficiency.

I'm glad you and I think alike, shall we get married?

Reactions: beth x

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reactions: sanari

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ZOMG Cake is a lie!!

Another potential INTJ cake.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
When the time came that i wanted to exchange vows, i think it would just be one on one. We would sit down to a nice dinner with each other and say them. The big ceremonies and what have you aren't really necessary to the commitment.

At some point afterward, in my case at least, there would have to be an acceptably traditional ceremony so my mother didn't kill me. Each table would be small and i would seat people who are familiar with each other together. I would setup a LAN and invite everyone to bring their PSPs Gameboys and laptops and have at gaming. Hopefully this will avoid the speeches. Maybe set up two rock band sets for the extroverts to have a battle of the bands.
I will duck out with the wife after dessert.

·
Registered
2,652 Posts
Hemo, is there something you're trying to tell us? Are we going to have a PerC wedding sometime soon? Hmmm....?

I have decided that I will NEVER AGAIN go through the specific hell that is planning and executing a wedding. Mine was traditional -- veil, giving away the bride, unity candle -- and came with feuding family, huge debt, a hungover groom, and a 6 hour blackout. NEVER AGAIN.

If there is a next time, I would prefer a simple exchange of vows (legal certificate not required). It might look something like this:

Setting:

Attire:

Guests:

Reception:

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
chance, something like that for the vows part would be great

Reactions: PyrLove

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
You won't be saying that once a fine piece of ass walks your way.
I sure won't, no matter how fine the ass is -and I've had playboy-level ass.

Anyway, should due some quantum fluctuation/ripped condom I do end up married, my marriage would be no-fuss. Simple tungsten carbide rings, just me, my spouse, and maybe parents. The rest can get the fuck out of my life.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts