Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Part One: The iNtuitives.

Think of this like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure book, simply click one of the temperaments below and you can find out about the INTJ ‘s (or the NT as a whole) opinion of that temperament. Of course, if you want to get a bit more specific and find out about the INTJs opinion of types, then you can click the type you’re interested in and that will take you to that.
Please don't post on any threads that haven't been posted on in a week or over (Say "No" to necro!).

NT
NF

If you notice any kinks in the system I need to work out, just send me a message and I’ll get to it as soon as inhumanly possible.

Thanks to hoom for making me get off my ass and finish this.

A little hint on using the 'topics'.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
There are four little topics in [almost] each type.

INTJs and XXXXs
This shows of the relationship between the two, as well as some of the more INTJ-focused opinions on that type.
If you're an INTJ looking for the opinions of your fellows, or wondering what INTJs think of you, this is the one to use.

XXXXs in their natural habitat.
This contains the type's opinions on themselves and their random thoughts. It is focused on the XXXX, usually has not much in relation the the INTJ.
If you're wondering what another type thinks about or does for fun, then this is the topic to use.

XXXXs on sex and relationships
This contains their views on obviously, sex and relationships. The topic itself is so broad I can't really give you a real picture of what it could contain.
If you're an INTJ and you like someone of a type, you might want to see some like-minded opinions on anal sex or marriage (mostly anal sex).

Field notes on the XXXX
This contains interesting things about the XXXX. It spans across any topic, but I think that anyone who is interested in reading about this type should have a look in this field.

·
Registered
6,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My laziness dictates there will be no second part on the Sensors.

(Also, where's the sticky?... Mods?...)

·
Registered
369 Posts
How come I didn't notice/see this thread before ?
Great work Jordan!
Quite a huge collection for (1) understanding ourselves better, (2) people interested in the workings of the INTJ's mind, (3) research/analysis purposes :).

Idea: Maybe we can make this a project for all INTJs to work on , so you don't have to do everything yourself.
Whenever someone thinks he can add something to the topic he can give this (or the other threads ?) a post and you can decide whether you want to edit it in or not.
Might also be possible for the Sensors...
What is your take about that ?

Oh and... once again: great work!

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Huzza! Sticky!

Reactions: AllisonDori

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
*tries to rub sticky stuff off hands and onto jeans*

Now how to best disseminate this to the masses...

·
Registered
180 Posts
"I want to sleep with you.
I don't mean have sex.
I mean sleep. Together.
Under my blankets. In my bed.
With my hand on your chest.
And your arm around me.
With the window cracked.
So it's chilly and we have to cuddle closer.
No talking.
Just sleepy, blissfully happy, silence."
i like that. nuff said :)

Reactions: hoom

·
Registered
125 Posts
You have no idea, but to this occation, nothing that would makes sense. And if a person who has an undisclosed amount of self proclaimed problems says something that makes no sense and has no relevance what so ever, how can you take it as a comment as if to state something that would incline you to ask if something is wrong and not think he posted it just to real in an obvious opportunity to troll another person not labled with INTJ in an INTJ forum room? However, sorry if I infact have insulted you through an indirect and completely elusive "ugh. . .".

·
Registered
2,249 Posts
You have no idea, but to this occasion, nothing that would makes sense. And if a person who has an undisclosed amount of self proclaimed problems says something that makes no sense and has no relevance what so ever, how can you take it as a comment as if to state something that would incline you to ask if something is wrong and not think he posted it just to real in an obvious opportunity to troll another person not labeled with INTJ in an INTJ forum room? However, sorry if I in fact have insulted you through an indirect and completely elusive "ugh. . .".
Making things needlessly complicated shows nothing but an attempt to look smart.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
You have no idea, but to this occation, nothing that would makes sense. And if a person who has an undisclosed amount of self proclaimed problems says something that makes no sense and has no relevance what so ever, how can you take it as a comment as if to state something that would incline you to ask if something is wrong and not think he posted it just to real in an obvious opportunity to troll another person not labled with INTJ in an INTJ forum room? However, sorry if I infact have insulted you through an indirect and completely elusive "ugh. . .".
She wasn't trolling. And you need to work on your spelling.

·
Registered
125 Posts
^.^ sorry, Ps Vita touch screen makes it hard to type. Thank you guys for the input, but i did say it would make no sense. Probably because theres no real way to describe the problems(like "needlessly making things harder") that an INTJ has that would make any sense, unless there was another person that just liked to read what makes perfect sense, in not making sense, at the same time being made harder for no APPARENT reason.

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
^.^ sorry, Ps Vita touch screen makes it hard to type. Thank you guys for the input, but i did say it would make no sense. Probably because theres no real way to describe the problems(like "needlessly making things harder") that an INTJ has that would make any sense, unless there was another person that just liked to read what makes perfect sense, in not making sense, at the same time being made harder for no APPARENT reason.
I think that YOU just like to troll people.

·
Registered
125 Posts
I think that YOU just like to troll people.
You could be right, if by me replying to your comment you think me actually sane in any and all problems I may actually have meaning my first comment on this topic(ugh. . .) did actually warret a deep and meaningful reply. o.o Which would mean i have no problems and only stated all this information to needlessly make my simple truth of obviously disturbed charactor harder than it needed to be to put you both through a time of undesirable "trolling" all for one simple goel of mine. Want to know? o.o

1 - 20 of 26 Posts