Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really need to stop making threads.

Lately, just out of sheer curiosity I've been typing characters in most of the things I watch and read and have fallen short in finding someone who I believe embodies INTP qualities... because of this I've been sort of taking characters and "remodeling" them in my head, taking their original scenarios and imagining how things would be different if they were INTP's.

Generally what I'm looking for is for you guys to take a character or a character archetype and turn them into an INTP—how and what would an INTP superhero be like? If so-and-so were an INTP, what would be different them and how would this effect the story the follow?

Take any character you're familiar with (Superman, Mickey Mouse, etc.), or simply a character type (detective, superhero, femme fatale, etc.) and go into this as much as you like. Possibly aim towards characters that are almost the exact opposite to see how it is.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I propose: 'Hanna Montana as an INTP' xD

I have no time making her atm...

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I have had a fantastic idea for a comic hero for many years now. I would share in this thread but if I ever saw my char in a comic or book then I would be pissed at myself for posting it online.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I enjoyed thinking about this topic but ended up not posting my thoughts, as they were too incoherent. :\

·
Registered
218 Posts
A hero? Somebody who can envision something in their head and make it appear in reality. The thing is, the action/item/force has to be logically possible. So the hero is constantly trying to come up with the perfect logically-possible machine that will save the day! :happy:...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
On pretty much all counts, I agree with all of you.

One end I have ideas but they call for an explanation that I don't feel like offering, on another I'd be so pissed if someone stole my personal character ideas that I'd choke some hoes. I guess I posted this in the wrong forum, because if any of you are like me, you probably thought and thought and thought about potential "what-if's" but decided against sharing them for one reason or another, lol.

Ahwell, on to still get this thing going, if Miss Hannah Montana was an INTP, she wouldn't be famous.

Just sayin'.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts