Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
View attachment 883680
View attachment 883681
*Not necessarily saying Beth is an INTP, but she has the stare.
It looks to me the INTJ Death Stare per excellence - the stare is rightfully called so - only people who knew intj's like Beth Harmon know it's no exaggeration. They kill with their eyes.
I define the blank INTP stare as uninvolved and far less grounded in the moment.

·
Registered
I'm gonna fight them all
1,173 Posts
It looks to me the INTJ Death Stare per excellence - the stare is rightfully called so - only people who knew intj's like Beth Harmon know it's no exaggeration. They kill with their eyes.
I define the blank INTP stare as uninvolved and far less grounded in the moment.
Nah, disagree. If we want to stick to stereotypes (kind of the purpose of the thread, I know) the “death stare” is not rare between introverts in general.

Still, I can consider both for INTPs. A blank stare is usually related to internal thinking, but if I'm focused on something outside of my mind, it might look like I'm about to kill it. lmao

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Nah, disagree. If we want to stick to stereotypes (kind of the purpose of the thread, I know) the “death stare” is not rare between introverts in general.

Still, I can consider both for INTPs. A blank stare is usually related to internal thinking, but if I'm focused on something outside of my mind, it might look like I'm about to kill it. lmao
The INTP blank stare has to do with him looking for genuine interactions.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
The INTP blank stare has to do with him looking for genuine interactions.
I know what you mean - it hardly feels like a stare at all.

Reactions: PierViers

·
Registered
31,004 Posts
I know what you mean - it hardly feels like a stare at all.
As per new age typology guidelines, INTPs as introverted judgers usually disengage their gaze and partially close their eyes when thinking intensely.

But otherwise their eyes are more circular in appearance compared to Se/Ni users.

Se leading users will have to most threatening look while Ni leading users will be hypnotic with their eyes unblinking but with their eyelids not peeled to the top of their sockets.

·
Registered
3,542 Posts
L is cute
As per new age typology guidelines, INTPs as introverted judgers usually disengage their gaze and partially close their eyes when thinking intensely.

But otherwise their eyes are more circular in appearance compared to Se/Ni users.

Se leading users will have to most threatening look while Ni leading users will be hypnotic with their eyes unblinking but with their eyelids not peeled to the top of their sockets.
How tf can eyelids be peeled to the sockets in the first place (unless you just happen to have eyes like that)

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I discovered by accident I can sometimes brainstorm things on my own a lot better when I use hand gesture to draw and move imagined items of thought with my hands.

·
Registered
31,004 Posts
L is cute

How tf can eyelids be peeled to the sockets in the first place (unless you just happen to have eyes like that)
Those are Ne eyes on the queens gambit lady. That’s Ne I said Se. Fail.

I just found a picture on the eyes thread from high school. What happened with my eyes? They were half shut while taking a picture.

·
Registered
31,004 Posts
LSI and ESI (Ne PoLR) experience severe discomfort in a situation that forces them:
  • To be in a completely unexpected and unpredictable situations;
  • To draw conclusions about the possible outcome of the event, without the prior knowledge and experience with similar situations;
  • To summarize previous experience and create something entirely new on its basis;
  • To adopt unconventional and multivariate, open-ended decisions.
LII and EII (Se PoLR) feel very uncomfortable in a situation that forces them:
  • To go against their will or contrary to their principles;
  • To show strength, to put pressure on somebody, while realizing that they can't do it at the moment;
  • To achieve certain goal going against their principles and wishes;
  • Not to give any sign that they are hurt, tired or feel uncomfortable.
These don’t seem like contradictory things in a person.

·
Registered
INTP
6,690 Posts
I've been told I look like a cold person, until one gets to know me and they find I'm very warm.

Personally in a lot of my recent photos I think I have scary expressionless sociopath eyes.

As per all my selfies on here, this one will be deleted shortly, but here's a recent picture where I believe the sociopath eyes are present.

[SELFIE REMOVED!]

Dark, vacant eyes. I was very tired though. Loonngggggggg hike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts