Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spur of the moment idea. The idea is to assemble a list of plans of action in random social situations that may trip up the average person. Example being what to do when someone says their feelings about you, or how to avoid a fight.

·
Registered
3,126 Posts
Spur of the moment idea. The idea is to assemble a list of plans of action in random social situations that may trip up the average person. Example being what to do when someone says their feelings about you, or how to avoid a fight.
Good idea.

·
Registered
669 Posts
In ramdom social situations I tend to create confrontations for the sake of my own amusing and also people around me find it fun. Friends who know me, know my dry humour with serious face and can tell when I'm joking around and its feels good to make them laugh, even if its not your intention to.

Basically is reframing stuff or playing a role of anything.

Examples:

Reframing
-Ask a guy what does he do for a living/study, then automatically reframe it with "Oh wait, are you saying that what you do is better then the rest of what we do here? (With a serious face).

-"I love Big bang theory" -"Wait, did you say you enjoy watching Dora the Explorer?", -No, I said BBT - But what is it to like about How I met your mother? <<< Mindfuck and wtf face. He wont know if you're a retard or you're just fucking around with him, but since you give him the death stare he wont say anything and will be intimidated the rest of the night.

Role playing
-usually with some girls whom I don't give a fuck about, but still find attractive, I act sometimes as super nice guy who has been thinking all day about her and most of them completly buy it.

-Or when someone jokes with you, tell a story related to the joke and tell them you have cancer and people feel bad and so on.

Fuck. This is so fun.

This is my Se at it's best. I know when can I fuck around and push boundaries and when I should back up. Also, sometimes when I'm in a Ti-Ni loop I never say anything in case I hurt someones feeling or feel rejected.

But when Se is on fire, I feel like god, and zero fucks given. Feels great.

Call me PUPPET MASTER if you will.

·
Registered
10,421 Posts
Not trying to be a dick on any level, do we need this or is this a guide for others?

Are we asserting a knowledge or presuming we dont have the ability to handle ourselves and preparing?

Dont bother talking or taking interest in most group situations serves well for me. Changing the subject is always a good route when randoms talk about the feels.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Not trying to be a dick on any level, do we need this or is this a guide for others?

Are we asserting a knowledge or presuming we dont have the ability to handle ourselves and preparing?

Dont bother talking or taking interest in most group situations serves well for me. Changing the subject is always a good route when randoms talk about the feels.
It's a little of both. It's to help istp's with things we have a hard time dealing with, like an encounter with emotions. It's also a general purpose for what we know works to help out any random person who may not know what to do then. Also a place to ask what you would do in a hypothetical situation.

Reactions: Sensational

·
Registered
687 Posts
My secret for social success is: Look people in the eye, and lie through your teeth.

Fake charm, insincere courtesy, and feigned interest are all tools that will get you what you want.

And isn't that what life is about, anyway?

·
Registered
137 Posts
My secret for social success is: Look people in the eye, and lie through your teeth.

Fake charm, insincere courtesy, and feigned interest are all tools that will get you what you want.

And isn't that what life is about, anyway?
Brushing on the antisocial?

In the end you'll get what you give.

How you interact with the world and others reflects how you interact with yourself and vice versa.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Brushing on the antisocial?

In the end you'll get what you give.

How you interact with the world and others reflects how you interact with yourself and vice versa.
Don't judge me, Preacher Dave.

My reality is different than yours. We all adapt the best we can.

Reactions: JB Nobody
1 - 8 of 8 Posts