Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[HR][/HR]
Disclaimer: The following classification is NOT about charisma, overall energy levels or the ability to love/bond - at all. It is about the soul energy (warmth) that someone emits (which in no way reflects on their actual inner life), it is their baseline so to speak. The adjectives are not a conclusive list. They are just like the system itself meant to help me type people.

The celebrities in bold have confirmed their types themselves. The others I have typed myself by watching interviews.

I'm VERY sure about the I/E classifications, because I can read microexpressions and in my opinion introvert eyes have the instinctual baseline of "Are you going to hurt me?" whereas extroverts look at people wondering "Will I have to hurt you?". I'm also very sure about the other dichotomies, especially because I have the energy classifications to work with. If I have trouble typing someone (because they have a rather atypical enneagram type or because they are on the cusp of dichotomies), I resort to the functions (Fi vs. Fe for example) and to looking up quotes by the celebrity.

To confirm my abilities I regularly type youtubers that have typed themselves. My accuracy quote, at least when it comes to intuitives, is practically 100% (it usually takes me between 30 seconds and a few minutes to type the person).

The list goes from cool to warm - the colors are based on my personal associations (and preferences) and are not based on the order of the color spectrum. Here's a picture:

Because I'm new in this forum, I can't post pictures yet, so here's the link to the colors: ibb.co/ducBbR - I will add the picture, once I can use that feature.

[HR][/HR]
INTJ - white

Examples: Sigourney Weaver, Jodie Foster, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Musto, Trixie Mattel and Russell Crowe

Adjectives: cool, intellectual, guarded

[HR][/HR]
ENTP - greyish pale jade green

Examples: Chelsea Peretti (she's on the cusp of I/E and T/F), Iliza Shlesinger, John Waters, Bill Maher, Michael Moore, Will Ferrell, Sacha Baron Cohen, Tom Hanks

Adjectives: confident, mischievous

[HR][/HR]
INFP - light orange

Examples: Jenna Marbles, Lisa Kudrow, Katya Zamolodchikova, Alaska Thunderfuck, Stephen Colbert, Dick Cavett

Adjectives: roguish (as opposed to mischievous), up-for-anything

[HR][/HR]
INFJ - light violet

Examples: J.K. Rowling, Jennifer Howard (Facets Relational Care), Edie Falco, Michelle Pfeiffer, Lykke Li, Sasha Velour, James Baldwin, Marc Maron, Martin Freeman, Ben Stiller, Howard Stern, Steve Carell

Adjectives: complicated, very sweet

[HR][/HR]
INTP - coral pink

Examples: Tina Fey, Meryl Streep, Salma Hayek, Megan Mullally, Stephen Fry, Larry David, Richard Ayoade, Claudio Naranjo, Thomas Middleditch, Chris Rock

Adjectives: innocent, sweet, silly, can seem like ENTJs (healthy enneagram 5s become 8s)

[HR][/HR]
ENTJ - red

Examples: Diana Vreeland, Joan Rivers, Ricky Gervais, Quentin Tarantino, George Carlin, Steve Martin, George Clooney

Adjectives: unfazed - yet passionate, intense, not-to-mess-with-eyes

[HR][/HR]
ENFP - dark violet

Examples: Kristen Bell, Kathy Griffin, Whoopi Goldberg, Laila McQueen, James St. James, Robin Williams, Craig Ferguson, Zach Galifianakis, Russell Brand

Adjectives: very caring, like an Italian grandmother

[HR][/HR]
ENFJ - sunshine

Examples: Teresa Palmer, Diane Sawyer, Aja (Drag Race), Cesar Millan, Justin Trudeau, Bradley Cooper

Adjectives: sincere, honest, calm, not-to-mess-with-eyes

[HR][/HR]

I've posted this on Reddit before, but the amount of trolling made me leave there for good. I hope I can strike up a civilized conversation here :)

·
Registered
4,567 Posts
ENFP: "Like an Italian grandmother"? Haha! Is there a stereotype here that I'm not aware of?

My Italian grandmother was an ESTJ. So my stereotype of Italian Grandmothers are fussy, organised, frugal.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I had read the Italian grandmother comparison in a post about MBTI clichés and I found it very fitting in the sense that ENFPs tend to be loud, confident and very caring. Your problems are their problems and your enemies are theirs ;) In the same post INTJs were described as stereotypical Germans, while ENTJs are like stereotypical Germans during Oktoberfest, which I found hilarious (I'm German and an ENTJ).

·
Registered
5,378 Posts
It is about the soul energy (warmth) that someone emits
What does it mean if animals feel calm around me?
:proud:
introvert eyes have the instinctual baseline of "Are you going to hurt me?"
That's part of what makes us appear vulnerable. ENFPs find that endearing. I'm okay with that if it makes us more approachable. On the other hand, unscrupulous bullies might think they can make victims out of us. Bring it!
:mellow:
extroverts look at people wondering "Will I have to hurt you?"
Which is fine as long as they're vigilante defenders of Lawful Good.

I regularly type youtubers that have typed themselves.
Oh! Oh! Oh! Do me!
:tongue:
Here's a vid of me talking about stuff that has nothing to do with MBTI, Socionics, et cetera. For some reason, I can't post it as a text link, so I have to embed it here.

innocent, sweet, silly
That's how people usually describe me (except when I'm manic, then they say I'm "demented").
:tongue:
I prefer the term "fastidious."
:happy:
INTJs were described as stereotypical Germans
Hence our love of this style of music.

Once again, I don't know why I can't use text links for these videos, so I have to embed them.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
What does it mean if animals feel calm around me?
I would say that means that you're a balanced ("happy" in human terms) person. Animals hate chaos and you seem to provide the opposite :)

[HR][/HR]

That's part of what makes us [I said:
appear[/I] vulnerable. ENFPs find that endearing. I'm okay with that if it makes us more approachable. On the other hand, unscrupulous bullies might think they can make victims out of us. Bring it!
:mellow:
From what I've observed INTJs surely are the fiercest introverts thinkable, all that T and Jness going on... ;D

[HR][/HR]

And regarding your request to type you - You've already stated your type here, so that accounts for quite some bias on my side. Also, your video is not in HD, but I'll try, give me a sec :)

Alright, so I clicked through it. There were several problems:

1) Not only is your video not in HD, but you're wearing glasses that reflect your screen. That makes it REALLY hard to type the E/I thing.

2) You're just eating and commenting on the food. It's easiest to type someone when they talk about themselves or their feelings about something (work, passions, other people etc.).

3) It wouldn't be a good test, because, as I've said, I'm already biased.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
"innocent, sweet, silly, can seem like ENTJs "

???
As mentioned in my post, they can seem like ENTJs, because healthy enneagram 5s (which are the most prevalent type among INTPs) become 8s (which is the most prevalent among ENTJs). Think of people like Salma Hayek or Megan Mullally.

To me they are the most innocent of all the intuitives (no matter how fierce they can be otherwise), their sweet disposition is almost childlike - which makes sense, because their unending quest for knowledge needs a very curios, very open mind.

And silly... Well, that comes along with the territory.

TL;DR: Ya'll sweethearts :)

·
Registered
400 Posts
INTJ - white

Examples: Sigourney Weaver, Jodie Foster, Karl Lagerfeld, Michael Musto, Trixie Mattel and Russell Crowe

Adjectives: cool, intellectual, guarded

[HR][/HR]
INFJ - light violet

Examples: J.K. Rowling, Jennifer Howard (Facets Relational Care), Edie Falco, Michelle Pfeiffer, Lykke Li, Sasha Velour, James Baldwin, Marc Maron, Martin Freeman, Ben Stiller, Howard Stern, Steve Carell

Adjectives: complicated, very sweet
INFJs very sweet? :laughing: "Sweet" sounds more ESFJ/ISFJ. We're more gentle and calm. I think green represents INFJs better.

INTJ's colour should be silver. White is symbolism of pure and innocent and that doesn't sound INTJ. Keke..

·
Registered
400 Posts
In my book that's sweet ;) INFJs are so thoughtful... I mean, it doesn't get sweeter than that, no?
Really? Haha.. I kinda associate "sweet" with the things they do that's why I think it describes ESFJ/ISFJ better who seem to be always doing things for people. Not that INFJs don't but we can seem a little "cold" at times although we're warm inside. :p

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Really? Haha.. I kinda associate "sweet" with the things they do that's why I think it describes ESFJ/ISFJ better who seem to be always doing things for people. Not that INFJs don't but we can seem a little "cold" at times although we're warm inside. :p
Well, my classification regards intuitives, not their relation to sensor types. And the cold and warm thing... that's exactly why my color for INFJs is violet, which is a blue-ish form of purple (warm red with cold blue).

·
Registered
648 Posts
yeah I dont see INFJs as sweet more like ethical and thoughtful

sweet to me are Fi dominants, they're genuinely kind and sweet people and that's coming from an Fe user

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

sweet to me are Fi dominants, they're genuinely kind and sweet people and that's coming from an Fe user
As mentioned in a previous comment of mine thoughtfulness is the ultimate sweetness to me. And being ethical - well, that's another word for thoughtfulness, no?

·
Registered
648 Posts
As mentioned in a previous comment of mine thoughtfulness is the ultimate sweetness to me. And being ethical - well, that's another word for thoughtfulness, no?
I see what you're saying but to me being thoughtful and ethical are more calculated than being sweet. Being ethical is abiding by sort of a code, doing whats right. That doesn't necessarily always come from within. Being a true sweet person in my opinion is doing something only to make the other person feel better or comfortable. The person who is always being a good person because they're doing everything by an ethical code vs the person who is not may not always be so ethical but they are nice because that is truly who they are -- the second one in my opinion is the truly sweet person.

·
Registered
3,106 Posts

Being kind and sweet has nothing to do with types. Fi and Fe users alike can be really nasty people.

Anyways, @thread: I thought J.K. Rowling was INFP. Personally, I really don't see her as INFJ, at least based on her works alone. Also, while I am INFJ, my personal color is black. As black as possible. Such a comfy color, the only color that doesn't judge you (yes, this makes some level of sense to me).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts