Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi , Most of us have seen The Dark Knight movie at least 1 time,
Now I have a question
Do you think like me that The Joker character in the movie could be the dark side of an INFP?
Considering Heath Ledger's personality type (INFP) and The joker's actions, gestures and dialogs I am thinking that his character can be considerate as an INFP
INFPs want to improve their whole world but when their emotions and feelings are refused, they become upset and probably they hate others around them.
The Joker wanted to live and improve the world but he see the world is full of civilized people that do something daily without any special ideas!
when we listen his dialogs about the scars in his face, we can realize that he was a good person with a sad story!

To me, It's probable that one day I become someone like joker in hard conditions ....

What do yo think?

Reactions: Thread Killer

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
Lol yeah, the NTPs seem to have adopted him as their mascot

But you know, I think all Batman villains are supposed to be very relatable to people in general. They started off as potentially normal, good people, then something happened that hurt them, then they choose the path of evil. (As an INFP, I actually find Two-Face and Mr. Freeze most relatable). As opposed to Batman, who chooses the path of good even though sometimes a lot of people hate him or he has to tread on the thin line between good and evil.

And stuff

·
Banned
3,802 Posts
The Joker strikes me more ENTP with some mental health issues going on...
Yeah pretty much this. I've heard people say that Harley Quinn is an ENFP however(with mental health issues), and I think I agree with them.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
He seems to have reached the conclusion that nothing has value which I suspect is atypical of INFPs who'd rather simply pick some values no one else would recognize. The most typical dark side of INFPs is that they neglect the common good for their own moral crusade.

Reactions: Thread Killer
5,146 Posts
He seems to have reached the conclusion that nothing has value which I suspect is atypical of INFPs who'd rather simply pick some values no one else would recognize. The most typical dark side of INFPs is that they neglect the common good for their own moral crusade.
Konrad Curze - Lexicanum
I think this guy is an INFP supervillain.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks a lot for your comments, I think The Joker isn't a T (Thinker), because he acts like a feeling person, see him laughing when he was punished! He doesn't give a shit for money and wants to make world a better place by his way!

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm sorry, I can't see it. I also don't see how he wants to make the world a better place at all. He even said so himself: "Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it!"

He sounds more like an insane ENTP without a cause that thrives off chaos.

The exact opposite of an INFP.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts