Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love it. People do things for me. I'm not unreasonable, just blunt. And if I don't feel like doing something, like driving three drunk girls home who aren't going to put out, then I don't do it. I'm not meant to be a nice guy. I smile and am friendly, but deep down I have a cold cold heart, and I only truly care for very few people, number one being myself, and a few select family members and relatives. I'll throw a few of my friends in that list as well. All in all, maybe ten people. Everyone else are objects for my amusement. I love that I can be a dick and get more girls as a result. Tonight I treated these three girls like shit, telling them I'm not easy enough to get with one of them, and I still made out with her!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Give over. Underneath that hard hard exterior there is a puppy dog underneath.:wink:

·
Cafe Legend and MOTM Jan 2011
15,420 Posts
The question I have for you is this: was it meaningful and satisfying to make out with someone you didn't respect?

Reactions: Seeker99

·
Registered
163 Posts
I can sorta relate.
For example, I'm not for equal rights for women: I want better rights for women.

Sure, it's a bit opportunistic, but what do I care.

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The question I have for you is this: was it meaningful and satisfying to make out with someone you didn't respect?
Holy shit you're right. What have I done. This is a fucking epiphany.

And yes she was very hot. She looked kind of like the band girl from american pie, but more attractive. And slutty.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Holy shit you're right. What have I done. This is a fucking epiphany.

And yes she was very hot. She looked kind of like the band girl from american pie, but more attractive. And slutty.
More attractive and slutty than Alyson Hannigan as flute-girl and you apparently didn't even score a beej? Why are you posting this?

·
Banned
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right. Logistics just weren't very good. As her two annoying friends kept on cock blocking me every time I tried to get her out of there. Ah well. No need to speak any of them ever again.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I love it. People do things for me. I'm not unreasonable, just blunt. And if I don't feel like doing something, like driving three drunk girls home who aren't going to put out, then I don't do it. I'm not meant to be a nice guy. I smile and am friendly, but deep down I have a cold cold heart, and I only truly care for very few people, number one being myself, and a few select family members and relatives. I'll throw a few of my friends in that list as well. All in all, maybe ten people. Everyone else are objects for my amusement. I love that I can be a dick and get more girls as a result. Tonight I treated these three girls like shit, telling them I'm not easy enough to get with one of them, and I still made out with her!
*eyeroll* Oh yes Mom, that's why you're 37% Feeling. :tongue:

You say you've got a "cold cold heart", but you care for 10 people? I suppose that's cold-hearted by ESFJ standards.

What the hell would you call ME then? I completely excommunicated myself from my entire family, even my parents and friends are more amusement/assets/henchmen (lol) to me than my concern. But I don't think of myself as cold-hearted at all. I don't go around hurting people for the fun of it - I only do what I think makes sense. I've never kicked a dog, etc. Why would I? That's a good way to get the dog to turn on you or puncture their organs and have to pay vet bills, etc.

And for those girls...don't take their advances so personally. Like you said, they were drunk. :wink:

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
You appear to have become an ENFJ, God.

Come back home. It is weird in FJ land. Trust me on this.

I think I do quite a lot of feeling for a T person. Possibly because I am surrounded by feelers (almost all of my birth family, most of my colleagues, many of my friends, all of my own family). I don't do it very well though: I'm either freaked out by it all, or missing the point entirely.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I think I do quite a lot of feeling for a T person. Possibly because I am surrounded by feelers (almost all of my birth family, most of my colleagues, many of my friends, all of my own family). I don't do it very well though: I'm either freaked out by it all, or missing the point entirely.
My family was heavily T, with the exception of my mother who was a sort of twisted F.

I remember sitting down and watching the movie "The Outsiders" with another family when I was a kid. By halfway through the film this entire family was crying openly about . . . I dunno . . . Patrick Swayze in a leather jacket or . . . . something . . . . I just didn't get it. It was so alien to me. Looking back on it they were likely an entire family of FJ's. Very nice people, but I felt like I had just landed on Jupiter or something.

·
Registered
198 Posts
You're right. Logistics just weren't very good. As her two annoying friends kept on cock blocking me every time I tried to get her out of there. Ah well. No need to speak any of them ever again.
From the way you speak I thought you could have had all three at once, stud muffin.
LOL

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
You appear to have become an ENFJ, God.

Come back home. It is weird in FJ land. Trust me on this.

...what? It's a temporary license to mess with the ENFJs. :crazy:

I'm also surrounded by feelers. And nearly all FJs, too. So while I can put on a nice feely act, I also know how to get their goat. :D

·
Registered
90 Posts
If anything, lack of respect makes it MORE satisfying!

·
Registered
298 Posts
why did i waste my time reading this post? get over yourself.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts