Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll start.

One day there was a old stinky shoe and he was tired of being walked on all the time so he snuck off to the magical land of PlaidShirtMania and partied with all the plaid flannel shirts in the washing machine and he lived happily ever after. Except then he got tired of their country music so he cried and cried and cried. So after that he went to the club and partied with all the high heels and then he lived happily ever after for real this time.

·
Banned
5,780 Posts
I'll start.

One day there was a old stinky shoe and he was tired of being walked on all the time so he snuck off to the magical land of PlaidShirtMania and partied with all the plaid flannel shirts in the washing machine and he lived happily ever after. Except then he got tired of their country music so he cried and cried and cried. So after that he went to the club and partied with all the high heels and then he lived happily ever after for real this time.
The ten characters end.

·
Registered
92 Posts
And that's when we found the fourth dead body in the cushions of the couch. Unlike the other ones, this one was wearing a crown. Johnny turned to me and said, "This must be the sofa king dead guy."

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wasn't there a thread for this? Except it was in Spam World? And I got no thanks for any of my posts there? You lot are spoiled with thanks.

*thanks all the posts in this thread*
Oh hahha i forgot about that and I thanked ur last post here! :)

·
Registered
4,627 Posts
And that's when we found the fourth dead body in the cushions of the couch. Unlike the other ones, this one was wearing a crown. Johnny turned to me and said, "This must be the sofa king dead guy."
Ba-dum ching.

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
The lump in the tata and the tata in the lamp with the lamp in the fireplace and the fireplace in the livingroom with the livingroom in a house with the house in hell in the middle of a snow storm making enchiladas and speaking broken Spanish a lot. The end.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
because he threw everyone up, and they were undead zombified and slightly soggy MORE POWERFUL VERSIONS of their previous selves. REBORN FROM THEIR ASHES they contrived to bring down all purple dinosaurs, and their evil leader the dreaded Barney.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
A bearded steering wheel gallops through the aluminum tuba but then he had to take a dump so he did and then he wanted to rub ketchup on his hair do he smelled masculine

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
because he threw everyone up, and they were undead zombified and slightly soggy MORE POWERFUL VERSIONS of their previous selves. REBORN FROM THEIR ASHES they contrived to bring down all purple dinosaurs, and their evil leader the dreaded Barney.
Then a yodeling flower abducted him into space and went to k mart to buy mascara and toenail clippers to make his breakfast smoothie yummmmo

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
And then a genie in a piggy bank became famous for inventing the EINSFTPJ which is all 8 types so it's like a magical lightbulb nun moahahahhaha! The end (mind=blown?)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts