Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No background, I'm bored.

So what's the lewdest thing anyone's ever said to you?

I'm pretty lucky, no one has ever said anything particularly lewd to me, not sure if I'm missing out :unsure:.

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
Well, my ex propositioned phone sex with me like six weeks ago even though I'm currently in a relationship. I don't remember the exact words but ... yeah it was awkward. Something about wanting to hear me moan or whatever.

(Huge turn off!)

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, my ex propositioned phone sex with me like six weeks ago even though I'm currently in a relationship. I don't remember the exact words but ... yeah it was awkward. Something about wanting to hear me moan or whatever.

(Huge turn off!)
:laughing:! I can see how that would be both awkward and off-putting. I don't think I've ever bothered to say anything even vaguely lewd to exes, but then again, I don't really like most of my exes.

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
The lewdest things said to me have been perv-tastic remarks from random guys on the street. It's amazing how explicit they can be in just passing comments! Really! Creative!

My favorite I've ever gotten was in Seattle a few months ago as I was walking to my bus stop, and there was this group of guys, and one of them had this proposition for me that involved his penis and my vagina (obviously), and also like four different sexual positions that he listed off to me. As if that would make it more appealing or something.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
I had a young man hand me a polaroid of his wiener and ask me if I was interested.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
Were you? :tongue:
i was not. for one thing, his face wasn't in the picture, so how do i know that's actually his equipment?

and secondly, ew.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i was not. for one thing, his face wasn't in the picture, so how do i know that's actually his equipment?

and secondly, ew.
That's actually a very good point. Although it's a bold gambit if you really think about it. I mean, when you (invariably) get rejected, do you ask for the photo back? How many of them should you carry, in case a recipient rips it up? etc etc.

·
Registered
3,628 Posts
That's actually a very good point. Although it's a bold gambit if you really think about it. I mean, when you (invariably) get rejected, do you ask for the photo back? How many of them should you carry, in case a recipient rips it up? etc etc.
in this instance, he only had one, and he kept it in one of those little wooden chinese box. he was the host of a party, and he offered to "show me around" (which is always code for "get you alone and hit on you".....i'm not stupid) and he pulled this wooden box from his drawer and opened it and liked hugged the photo to his chest and was like "I want to show you something that you might be interested in...." then handed it to me.

·
Registered
3,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
in this instance, he only had one, and he kept it in one of those little wooden chinese box. he was the host of a party, and he offered to "show me around" (which is always code for "get you alone and hit on you".....i'm not stupid) and he pulled this wooden box from his drawer and opened it and liked hugged the photo to his chest and was like "I want to show you something that you might be interested in...." then handed it to me.
Wow, that whole situation of wooden box and what not even sounds lewd. If you resisted the urge to giggle/laugh out loud you're a stronger person than I am :).

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
You think an INTJ and ENFP can resist eachother? Of course it happened, my friend.

(Also, there was alot of conversational/sexual buildup before that. I really doubt an ENFP would ever open a conversation with that statement, hehe.)
Well done, my friend.

and shit, I'd open a conversation like that. maybe not with a total stranger, but some people need you to be that blunt. Plus, it can be both lewd and still reasonably classy.

·
Banned
245 Posts
Well done, my friend.

and shit, I'd open a conversation like that. maybe not with a total stranger, but some people need you to be that blunt. Plus, it can be both lewd and still reasonably classy.
Your guys' extroverted passion always hits me like a truck, what can I say?

Bluntness is exactly what us INTJ's love: keep it up~

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
I'm a girl who sometimes games online. You don't even want to know the lewd things that have been said to me, or how many times I've heard them!

I'm not sure which is worse: when they say them thinking they're being funny, when they say them thinking they're clever, or when they say them with the viciousness of a serial killer. Unpleasant!

·
MOTM September 2012
8,417 Posts
@dejavu - What you said is incredibly true. I sat through an entire ventrilo conversation (silently) listening to some scumbug drone on and on about how he fingered a 17-year-old girl in a bathroom in Disneyland ... and photographed it on his iPhone to prove it to people. Then he went on and on talking about a threesome with a pair of bisexual women. It was very awkward and bizarre.

Also ... I saw a picture of the guy. Kind of a creeper.

Anyways, that topic of conversation was followed up with ... "You can't date redheaded bitches, 'cause if you fuck another chick and pubes end up in your bed, she'll know you fucked another chick."

Like ... what?!

1 - 20 of 102 Posts