Personality Cafe banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
Describe a little thing — one of the things you love that defines your world but is often overlooked.
Whyyyy. Why would you come to the ENTJ forum asking for us to emote
WHY

Just kidding :wink:

Um, beans...? I eat them for breakfast all the time and take them with me everywhere. Sorry, not quite sure what you're asking for or how abstract I'm supposed to go

Also, if I can go personal, you're on the ENTJ forum all the time. Are you in love with an ENTJ or something? Or just interested/bored?

·
Registered
323 Posts
I think I was told to only ask yourself this only once every week, otherwise it just becomes impractical.
It's just a reflection of what you want to do? As Steve Job says "if for too many days the answer is no, then [you] need to change something"

It has most certainly help me made decision in life, on my last 1000km hiking trip, I faced the question of 'death' twice, this question also have a very personal meaning to myself as well now!

·
Banned
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's just a reflection of what you want to do? As Steve Job says "if for too many days the answer is no, then [you] need to change something"

It has most certainly help me made decision in life, on my last 1000km hiking trip, I faced the question of 'death' twice, this question also have a very personal meaning to myself as well now!
Don't care what Steve Jobs has to say. If you ask these questions too often, it loses meaning. It might not even be the right question to ask in the first place.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
We badass big girls leave the little things for the little boys to sit around and ponder. We have better use of our precious time.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
when I give a compliment it is a real one. not a fluffer to make you feel better. While they may be simple in their wording they carry substantial weight. However in a world where people fail to put thought into their words because they have become effortless to distribute, I find that often I have to repeat myself to gain their understanding of my sincerity.

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,796 Posts
I talk about my mews enough as it is, lol. :p

Edit: And if it in any way defines my world (or gateways my Fi, in the case of aforesaid mews), it is by definition not little. Or perhaps it might be little in stature, but not in importance.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.