5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
annnnnnnnnnd go.

- Dream Kiss
- First Kiss
- French Kiss
- Make out kiss
- etc.

- Do you attempt to suck all the air out of your partner?

- Do you do tongue lashing?

- Sloppy kissing?

- Light peck kissing?

- Face rotation after every mouth close cycle?

- Whisper in the ear, nibble, work down the neck to shoulder and back kissing?

- Clasp hands, maintain eye contact, and knuckle kiss?

- Cheek kiss?

Ejumuhcate me please in this area of human affection.

Oh... and for 'First Kiss'... how to prep for that? When is the 'right time' and what NOT to do before being branded a fool?

·
Registered
2,195 Posts
annnnnnnnnnd go.

- Dream Kiss
- First Kiss
- French Kiss
- Make out kiss
- etc.

Er. :/

I don't. My INTP does. I oblige him.

- Sloppy kissing?
Dislike. If I have to wipe droplets of spit off my face, you overdid it. Gross.

- Light peck kissing?
Approve.

You mean head rotation? Not necessary.

Hot.

Cute.

- Cheek kiss?
Hehe. Makes me feel like a princess.

Oh... and for 'First Kiss'... how to prep for that? When is the 'right time' and what NOT to do before being branded a fool?
I didn't prep for my first kiss- what do you even do? I suppose making sure your breath doesn't smell horrendous is always a good first step. If you're branded a fool if you mess up, is she really worth kissing? My partner failed to perform the first time we had sex. I don't mention it. If you found a good woman, don't worry about being branded a "fool". She'd understand.

The only thing I can say is: Don't premeditate too hard or choreograph your moves. Wait for a comfortable pause (know that she's attracted to you first. If you're not sure, ASK if you can kiss her. Seriously. It's not the end of the world), cup her face with one hand and tilt it towards yours. Voila. Oh and, the answers I provided above only pertains to me. My INTP, for instance, likes wet kisses. I still get the shivers when he does that, with the annoyance of having to wash my face persisting in my mind.

Reactions: qingdom

·
Fu Dominant
10,720 Posts
It's been years since I've kissed anyone, so the only one I'll comment on... well, a combo of two of them, I guess, is my first kiss/make out kissing. It all sort of happened at the same time. I've mentioned this story before, but here it is again.

So me and my SO at the time were waiting in a Hot Topic store in the mall while our friends were shopping there. I'd never been in that kind of store before, so I was just sort of checking out the place. Wasn't even thinking about kissing at the time. Anyway, my SO plops down on my lap right there in the store and the next thing I know, we're making out, lol.

That was the first time I ever kissed anyone... or, well, been kissed first and then kissed... and I didn't realize how easy it was (or how much I'd enjoy it, lol). Got lost in the moment too until our friends found us. :eek:P

·
Banned
3,139 Posts
And I now have the urge to kiss someone, just for the hell of it.

What exactly do you mean by "dream kiss"? Is it one's ideal kiss, or is it another kissing technique that I can't think of right now?

On a side note: Why the hell isn't there a kissy face smiley?! Whoever runs this joint needs to include a kiss smiley! PRONTO! :tongue:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and to answer your question: Don't prep for a first kiss. The only prepping you need to do is prevent bad breath, like Promethea said. Anything else will make it look staged and cheesy. And these things never go the way you plan them to anyway. Just relax and let things happen. Most of all, have fun!

·
Registered
ENFP, 7w6
2,123 Posts
...probably because I dated the wrong women
That would be my guess!

To the OP - don't overthink things. Each person has his/her own opinion of what constitutes an awesome kiss, and sometimes it even changes depending on the mood, day, alignment of the stars or whatever. With the right person, excellent kisses can get me REALLY worked up - almost to an embarrassing degree.

There are oodles of articles about good kisses/bad kisses - if you haven't looked already you might try some of those.

I tend to avoid bad breath, gaping open mouth kisses, sloppy soaker kisses, and tonsilectomy kisses.

Personally, I enjoy light teasing kisses... give and take, advance and withdrawal, that build to more passionate ones. The most memorable kisses I have received frustrated me to the point of making me want to grab the guy's head and make him come-here-NOW!

OK, enough of that - cold shower time.

·
Banned
14,801 Posts
I associate this with men who like to basically hurt me while they're kissing me. There are men who chew or bite on your lips too much, and they should be slapped.

Yes.

- Sloppy kissing?
I don't know, is this when someone kisses you too deep and too hard without actually hurting you, like when a dude has a bigger mouth than you do so it feels like he's actually eating half of your face, softly? I'm not terribly fond of that.

- Light peck kissing?
This is so sweet. However, I also do it with friends. But I like when someone I'm sexing holds me tight and pecks me on the cheek or softly on the lips, it's more loving than sexual.

Sometimes? Not usually.

oooh yeah that's totally hot

I guess that could be cool on very rare occasions but mostly sounds a little pretentious to me. It should only be done with truly deep emotion. Anything else like a guy I just met doing that would totally annoy the crap out of me.

- Cheek kiss?
Oh I thought we covered this with "light peck." I suppose not.

Make sure it's with someone you really like. I was fortunate to have my first kiss with a very memorable person.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Kissing is living in the moment where everything ceases to exist around you. Take it slow. Get close enough you feel the warmth of breath and energy. Let your lips barely touch. After that you'll figure out what you need to do.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
Do you attempt to suck all the air out of your partner?
No. How awful.

Do you do tongue lashing?
Ick.

Sloppy kissing?
Not a fan.

Light peck kissing?
Yes. I like being kissed really softly/gently.

Face rotation after every mouth close cycle?
Not every time. I usually only do it when I'm nuzzling his nose.

Whisper in the ear, nibble, work down the neck to shoulder and back kissing?
Yes, but I prefer it if he stays at my ears/neck.

Clasp hands, maintain eye contact, and knuckle kiss?
In jest only. But I like playing with people's hands while I'm kissing them

Cheek kiss?
Do not want, unless it's from a grandmotherly type person.

and for 'First Kiss'... how to prep for that? When is the 'right time' and what NOT to do before being branded a fool?
Just when it feels right. When you're sitting beside each other and there's a lull in the conversation. When you're in an enclosed space (e.g. elevator, car). When you're standing at or in a door. Just do it. Some people will say not to ask first, but I find it very sweet and respectful. Go slow and make it obvious so that the other person can respond appropriately.

·
Banned
493 Posts
I like rough kissing.

You'll know what type of kisser you are, even on your first kiss. <--- (Actually, not true. You might have to experiment)

I knew right away that soft kisses weren't for me, I like them but I like expressing the intensity of my feelings physically. Even through a kiss.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Haha eew no. But my boyfriend and I play this game where I'll randomly blow air into his mouth and it bugs the crap out of him haha. Well, its not a game, I just do it to bug him haha

ehhhh Im not quite sure what you mean by this, but yes, tongue is good. but it depends on how you use it and WHO you use it with. dont jump straight into it haha

- Sloppy kissing?
Nah. I dont like my face all slobbery haha

- Light peck kissing?
Kinda cute, but kinda annoying if thats all you do. I once kissed this guy who refused to do anything except closed mouth, boring, unvaried kissing. it was lame

Occasionally, it depends. it'll come naturally haha

ZOMG neck, ear, even just breathing near my ear is OMG hot haha

no. ha

- Cheek kiss?
same as light peck... kinda cute, but gets boring

As for your first kiss, dont worry too much... My first kiss was scary as hell, the guy like, attacked me and I wasnt ready and it was weird. He tried to make out the first time he kissed me and I was really weirded out. It'll take some getting used to and there are people who suck and people who are good, but you'll learn what you like

·
Registered
710 Posts
my thoughts:
1st kiss......no prep needed except for breath check

I wonder if there is a direct correlation between personality types and how they prefer to kiss...

sensitive topic for me -_- I like tongue >.>
my husband ISFJ is the sweet pecking type .....

sometimes he'll do it :/ but it's not really the same when you know they're just doing it because you want them too v.v

I just try not to let it bother me....and try not to think of make-out sessions from my past ...
I know he loves me...thing is he has bad teeth...and I think that makes him shy away from it, but I love him and I wish he'd kiss me like that anyway -_- i don't care about his teeth
I wanted to say that kissing has.... levels ....I guess....to me anyway.....
tongue is like sex

1 - 13 of 13 Posts