1. Abraxas 5-3-95-3-9: these Fives might strike others as rather pleasant and cooperative persons, but they are usually more ambitious and purposeful than they let on. They are goal-oriented individualists who dream of achieving an impressive and long-lasting success in their field – they secretly desire becoming famous and leaving their mark on the world. These Fives are also more dependent on outer validation than others – they care more about their image and the way others perceive and react to them, therefore they might seem a little more conventional and mainstream in their behavior.
typical subtypes: social, self-preserving, balanced wings
similar tritypes: 5-9-3, 9-5-3
flavours: cunning, congenial, goal-oriented and flexible
1. antiant 5w6 9w1 3w2 sp/so5-9-3: these Fives are naturally diplomatic, peaceful and somewhat charismatic. They care about harmony and balance and are a bit anxious of people’s rejection and disapproval. Very sentient and tactful, they know how to reach their objectives without causing much fuss around them – they go with the flow and adapt to people and situations in a facile manner. They’re the type of people that others don’t see coming, skillfully speculating opportunities to their advantage while keeping a low profile.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w6
similar tritypes: 5-3-9, 9-5-3
flavours: tactful, well-mannered, collected and adaptable
1. Action Potential 5-1-45-1-4: these Fives stand out by being rather fussy - they’re pretentious and perfectionist and can be highly demanding of their environment. Idealistic and principled, these Fives can be very criticizing and rejecting of people and situations that do not meet their standards – many would call them fastidious. To a certain extent, they believe themselves to be superior and different from others - misunderstood but brilliant. Indeed their intellect, insightfulness and logical thinking, as well as their physical and emotional fragility contribute to an overly cerebral image.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, 5w4, 5w6
similar tritypes: 1-5-4, 5-4-1
flavours: principled, precise, finicky and sensitive
1. Bogspirit 5-9-45-9-4: reclusive, modest, discreet and quite dreamy and unassertive, such Fives possess a vast imagination in which they spend most of their time among their theories, fantasies and vivid memories. They have a somewhat bohemian charm to them – they are relaxed, casual, creative and a bit reckless. Usually pleasant and undisturbed on the outside, they hide complex inner worlds in which reality interweaves with fantasy, real with imaginary, the objective with the subjective. These Fives are gentle, sensitive and avoidant and tend to express their anger in a passive-aggressive manner.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, sexual, 5w4
similar tritypes: 5-4-9, 9-5-4, 4-5-9
flavours: laid-back, unconventional, imaginative and random
1. javier 5-8-35-8-3: a more ambitious, materialistic and dominant Five, who has a talent for leadership and a desire for achievement. More competitive and assertive than others, these Fives manage to get out of their shells more often to experience life in a more direct manner and obtain a position of power and success. Although still reserved and secretive, they exude a certain amount of self-confidence and strength which prevents their true vulnerabilities from being guessed by others (a huge fear of this tritype).
typical subtypes: social, self-preserving, 5w6 (counterphobic wing)
similar tritypes: 5-3-8, 8-5-3
flavours: poised, ambitious, domineering and territorial
1. Coonsy 5w6, 3w2, 8w7 sp/?5-3-8: more ambitious, competitive and assertive than others, these Fives stand out through their leadership abilities. They are rather good at managing people and know how to employ their powers and competencies in order to obtain an effective result. Pragmatic, goal-oriented and driven, but also a tad arrogant and egotistical, they know how to influence a situation to their advantage. And yet, although they are proficient in authority positions, others can find them quite unsympathetic and self-interested, with very little interest in people who cannot be of clear use to them.
typical subtypes: social, sexual, balanced wings
similar tritypes: 5-8-3, 3-5-8, 8-5-3
flavours: self-confident, pragmatic, hard-working and narcissistic
1. Kainita 5-1-35-1-3: exacting, methodical, organized and fairly self-righteous, these Fives have a compulsive need for logic and order in their environment. They are hard-working and more practical and pragmatic than other Fives, focusing on the efficiency and improvement of the systems that interest them. They also enjoy and expect receiving the deserved recognition for their efforts, considering their time and involvement very precious. This tritype is one of the most cool-headed, rigid and self-controlled.
typical subtypes: self-preserving, social, 5w6
similar tritypes: 5-3-1, 3-5-1, 1-5-3
flavours: exigent, methodical, formal and efficient
Weird6. Paradigm 6-1-4 sp/sx = The Philosopher
I just figured it would be cool to have more depth and or information.Yeah, I thought the fact that I'm a rare 6w7 INTJ would cause me to double post :laughing: Added personal wings.
Action Potential 5-1-4
bionic 8w9-5w4-3w4 sx/sp
Coonsy 5w6, 3w2, 8w7 sp/?
freddo 5w6-1-9 sp/so
L'Empereur 7-2-9 sp/so
letmeknowwhenitworks 6-1-3 so/sx
listentothemountains 6-9-2 so/sx
lolthevoidlol 5-9-2or3 sp
Master Mind 5-8-3
Nexus6 - 5-1-4 sp/so
OwLY 5-9-3 sp/sx
Paradigm 6w7-1w9-4w5 sp/sx
sherkanner 9-4-5 sp
thunder999 8w7-5w4-? sp/?
TheWaffle 6-9-3 sp/sx
WamphyriThrall 6-1-3 sp/sx
Sorry, but 5-6-9 is impossible. You need a heart-fix, even if you are a robot. Pick one from types 2, 3, or 4.
When I get off on my equality rants and crap, it's been said more than once that I'm more like a philosopher. Or wise. I don't think I'm wise... or a philosopher... Philosophy is cool, though.
Someone recently forced an Eckhart Tolle book on me, though, saying I apparently spoke like the guy. His pictures freak me out, and "spiritual leaders" get an "lolwut?" response from me, so the reading assignment should be fun.
Where did you get this information?The Thinker
1. Abraxas 5-3-9
2. sanari 5-3-9
1. antiant 5w6 9w1 3w2 sp/so
2. OwLY 5-9-3 sp/sx
* bethdeth 9-5-3 (Can't find description)
1. Action Potential 5-1-4
2. Nexus6 - 5-1-4 sp/so
1. Bogspirit 5-9-4
2. PenemueINTJ 5-9-4
*sherkanner 9-4-5 sp (Can't find description)
The Solution Master
1. javier 5-8-3
2. Master Mind 5-8-3
1. Coonsy 5w6, 3w2, 8w7 sp/?
*bionic 8w9-5w4-3w4 sx/sp (Can't find description)
The Technical Expert
1. Kainita 5-1-3
Uncategorized or No descriptions:
1. fourwalls 6-3-1 = The Taskmaster
2. freddo 5w6-1-9 sp/so
3. letmeknowwhenitworks 6-1-3 so/sx = The Taskmaster
4. L'Empereur 7-2-9 sp/so = The Peacemaker
5. lolthevoidlol 5-9-2or3 sp
6. Paradigm 6-1-4 sp/sx = The Philosopher
7. Sanskrit 5-6-9
8. TheWaffle 6-9-3 sp/sx = The Mediator
9. thunder999 8w7-5w4-? sp/?
10. WamphyriThrall 6-1-3 sp/sx = The Taskmaster
11. xtopolis 6-3-8 = The Justice Fighter