Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about Eames from Inception. He does have that mischevious, only-I-can-get-away-with-this streak, but he lacks the easy excitability and anxious, quick movements that young ENTPs (like me) have.

Is he what a 'matured' ENTP looks like?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Ooh, I love Eames. He's one hot bastard.

And yeah, my psychology teacher has that vibe. She's an ENTP, and the one who got me started with MBTI. Her death glare was completely crazy, though... one glare, and our whole class shut up. Even beat our INTJ biology teacher's death glare. It was freaking art.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Yep. At 22, I still have my youthful core and air of confidence, but I have lost a lot of the fidgety mannerisms that most children (and especially ExxP children) seem to have. This is a very recent development.

Eames is definitely a cool cat.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Yep. At 22, I still have my youthful core and air of confidence, but I have lost a lot of the fidgety mannerisms that most children (and especially ExxP children) seem to have. This is a very recent development.

Eames is definitely a cool cat.
Lol, when I was a kid I literally felt like running everywhere. I hated sitting still. I often spent entire days (both in the summer and winter) playing outside with the neighbourhood kids. We had an awesome street with tons of kids in the same age range and there wasn't a lot of traffic on my street either. I got annoyed when other kids wanted to go inside and play video games, cause I always wanted to be outside and play basketball or hockey, or just throw a tennis ball.

I'm 22 as well, and I've definitely noticed myself becoming more mature. I can talk very intelligently to older people and then make a fart joke five minutes later when talking to someone a bit more laid back.

My dog receives the majority of my mischief. She's a tiny schnautzer. When she was younger she could run circles around me, but now she's 11 and can't run as fast anymore. But she always comes back for more. A few months ago I got this gigantic roll of industrial plastic wrap that they use to make sure that products stay on the skids during transport. So naturally I used it to wrap everything in my parents' room. They kept finding things weeks later that I wrapped in that one hour sitting. I even wrapped the toilet paper roll. I unrolled the toilet paper, and then re-rolled so that there was a layer of plastic throughout the whole roll.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Oops, seems like I mixed up Arthur with Eames.

What's Arthur's MBTI?
Wait, what?

Arthur can't possibly be an ENTP. I'd peg him for an ISTJ, or something along those lines.

Eames, on the other hand - definitely an ENTP.

You almost got me confused about my own husbands there. Shame on you!

·
Registered
479 Posts
I'd like to add to the discussion with this clip:

Reactions: Demian
1 - 9 of 9 Posts