Personality Cafe banner

What do you order?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
501 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So you're sitting by your computer, and things are pretty much fine.

Suddenly an evil scientist drags you into her sinister time machine, and transports you into the future where everyone are cannibals. She pushes you out in front of a restaurant. It looks like a completely normal restaurant, but then she tells you humans are served there, and the restaurant's theme is MBTI. The sadistic scientist tells you that you must enter the restaurant, order a meal there, and complete it. If you don't do this, she will destroy time and space, and neither you nor anyone or anything you've loved will ever anymore exist, or ever have existed.

On the menu are:

• INFJ stew
  • Spaghetti di ISTJ
  • ENFP burger
  • ESFJ finger sushi
  • ENFJ beef curry
  • INTP nuggets
  • ESTJ meat salad
  • ISFP pizza
  • INTJ tacos
  • ISTP lasagna
  • ISFJ risotto
  • ENTP with french fries
  • Marinated ESFP
  • ESTP and mushroom
  • INFP omelette
  • ENTJ steak
What do you order, and why?

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I don't know how I feel about being bar food at such a fine restaurant...but I suppose I'd go with the INFJ stew for the tasty, well-crocked, thoughtfulness or the INFP omelet for its ability to refresh after a long night.

·
Banned
4,187 Posts
INTP 'meat' with cream on top, please :p Ought to be finger-lickin' good -- but I'm afraid it might be a bit...'flaccid', 'pasty' and 'undercooked' from not having much exposure to sunlight. I prefer 'meat' to be firm and tender :p

·
Premium Member
15,448 Posts
I'd tell my waiter the menu sucks and I want lobster, broiled scallops, seafood/vegetable tempura or a fluffer-nut samich, or I'm leaving. I'd also ask to see the dessert menu.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I just went with the least likely candidate to taste like human flesh - marinated ESFP. If they marinate it and put a ton of sauce on it, I might be able to close my eyes and imagine I am not eating another person. Plus a squishy little esfp would probably taste sweet and not too tough.

I wanted to pick ESTJ but the idea of meat salad grosses me out. :)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
INTJs are lucky that I like tacos. I love Mexican food. I spend a lot of time eating lunch at Taco Bell and Taco Maker.

Yo quiero Tacobell.

·
Registered
515 Posts
Ugh...I feel sick. :|

It's kinda amusing, in a horrible sort of way. Horrible because the very idea is inherently so, and amusing because you know it'll never happen. *sighs in relief*

1 - 20 of 24 Posts