Personality Cafe banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
With all honesty all I can say is that it's salvation

Your own and others.love with all your self when your here in this world and pray and look out for your own soul and others people's soul...the next life is forever so I think people should not be closed minded and think about what's next. like others have said try to love as much as possible ...live your life loving others and above all God....romance the creator himself.

·
Registered
95 Posts
your consciousness shapes your reality. so meany paths you can chose. so meany conclusions u can reach. only one direction. life live as you chose fit.

Reactions: Agape

·
Registered
22 Posts
I don't know that I could come up with just one meaning. I am very religious, so I find meaning in that. I believe we need to learn and grow, become our best selves, and then help other do the same. We need to love others and develop relationships. We need to make the world a better place.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Biologically, we have already found the meaning of life, and that's to reproduce! :tongue: However, I say that the real meaning of life is to find out what that is by yourself. Each person will have their own definition of the meaning of life, and our life is spent to find what our own meaning of life is. Whether it is love, or talent, or God, whatever it is we probably will find it during our lifetime. That's my own opinion of it.

·
Registered
126 Posts
To enjoy my emotions and change others live's for the better. To never be forgotten. To help the people you love become the people you know they can be, larger than life and deserving of everything wonderful =) To live this world a better place then when you got in.

·
MOTM Dec 2012
12,239 Posts
A couple of quotes from Albert Camus:

"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life."

"I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't and die to find out there is."

·
Registered
344 Posts
I think the meaning of life is different for each person. Mine is to be happy.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Human beings are the most social animals. Our brains are wired to make connections with other people. I believe the meaning of life is to figure out that the most important thing in our life is our relationship with other people and learn that the more people we care about, then the more other people will care about us. If you think about, if we stopped caring so much about just me, myself, and I and care more about other people, then other people will make sure that me, myself, and I are taken care of and everybody would be happy.

·
Registered
29 Posts
It's simple.

Meaning of life = being happy

Defining happiness is where things begin to branch out for each individual (love, goals, God, philanthropy, etc.). But the root of it all is finding happiness.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm not sure but if I ever find the chap who answers to the name of 'god' I'm going to punch the son of a bitch in the mush for keeping me in the dark about it, I don't like secrets lol...

41 - 57 of 57 Posts