·
Registered
3,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was watching a few episodes of this show and couldn't help myself. :p

Patrick Jane - ENTP
Teresa Lisbon - ESTJ
Kimball Cho - ISTJ

I was trying to type Red John but he is rather difficult. He enjoys the sensation of killing, which would indicate strong Se. But at the same time, he is patient and calculative. ISTP perhaps?

·
Registered
IEE
6,559 Posts
I didn't watch this show for a while but I could also type Patrick ESTP. I've seen his typed INFJ but when you look at him "pre-tradegy" imho that couldn't be more off.

Reactions: Ninjaws

·
Registered
SLI, ISTJ, 1w9, 164
2,087 Posts
Patrick I think is eather ENTP or ENFP. His character fluctuates throughout the series and sometimes he's more Fi-Te, while at other times more Ti-Fe. But, in any case, he's a clear Ne-Si valuer imo. I lean ENTP.

Lisbon - ISTJ. Can see ESTJ too, but I think she's just SLI-Te (just as Dana Scully).

Cho - ISTJ. Can see a possibility of INTJ as well.

Grace - ISFP or INFP. Fi dom for sure.

Rigsby - Not sure as of now. Can see argument for both ESTP and ESTJ.

·
Registered
10,962 Posts
Never thought about ESTP for Patrick, but it makes sense, tbh, I think people only type him ENTP because the stereotypes are spot on, and his complete and utter obsession with Red John screams inferior Ni to me.

Lisbon's definitely an ISTJ, conflicts so much with Jane's 'hey, if it works' attitude. Same as Cho, but he's a bit more mellow.

Grace, IXFP all the way, the first episode where the real psychic comes into play really indicates that.

Rigsby seems ESTP to me, he seems like Jane, but a lot less... damaged? :wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts