Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
I actually forgot that I'm a straight male, looked at the picture and thought "damn, how can you be attracted to him?"

Then I remembered that I'm a straight male and understood why I didn't find him attractive. Brain-fart on my account..

Anyway, is he a celebrity?

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
My favorite is Karina Lombard. I had to remember not to post nip pics on the forums when I was composing this post, but you can find them on Google Images if you care.

·
Registered
6,993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^ She's somewhat soo beautiful..Damn..I'm straight but even I felt something tingling :confused: *Confused*

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
I'll stick with Katy Perry, and I'm not the type to have celebrity crushes.

Also, I'll never understand any of the above attractions.

·
Registered
520 Posts
I have such a soft spot for asian guys, but I'm quite tall and they're usually ...not. So it sucks. But he is a cutie, I like it better when his hair is down than up.

I adore his hair...

·
Registered
751 Posts
I didn't feel it for any of the guys I'm afraid, but I am straight.

One thing that would make the world better would be for women to somehow find unattractive men attractive, that way there would be so much bigger a variety for women to choose from.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
I didn't feel it for any of the guys I'm afraid, but I am straight.

One thing that would make the world better would be for women to somehow find unattractive men attractive, that way there would be so much bigger a variety for women to choose from.
Then their standards on nonphysical traits would be stricter, and there would be much fewer awesome chicks with loser guys that made them feel like shit.

Reactions: Ectoplasm
1 - 18 of 18 Posts