Personality Cafe banner

41 - 60 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
NFs for sure! It doesn't even matter if they're E or I. They are just generally better at engaging and connecting to people. In my experience it goes ENFP, ENFJ [P trumps J here because Ps are more spontaneous], INFJ, INFP [J trumps P here b/c IPs tend to show more introversion than IJs], and then the SFs. Least charismatic is probably STJs - they are thinkers, judgers, and sensors, nothing about that screams ~charm my pants off~. There are definitely some charming ENTJ/Ps but their charm is their brain not their ability to connect to others (of course, full disclosure, I'm an ENTJ so I am attracted to other ENTJs' braininess.)

·
Banned
2,458 Posts
NFs for sure! It doesn't even matter if they're E or I. They are just generally better at engaging and connecting to people. In my experience it goes ENFP, ENFJ [P trumps J here because Ps are more spontaneous], INFJ, INFP [J trumps P here b/c IPs tend to show more introversion than IJs], and then the SFs. Least charismatic is probably STJs - they are thinkers, judgers, and sensors, nothing about that screams ~charm my pants off~. There are definitely some charming ENTJ/Ps but their charm is their brain not their ability to connect to others (of course, full disclosure, I'm an ENTJ so I am attracted to other ENTJs' braininess.)
Well, for charming, sure.

Though I think most would agree when it comes to charisma, extraverts dominate. I have a question, does N vs S play a role?

So far, the order of importance of functions in charisma seems to be (in descending order): E vs I, F vs T.

Based on the trends here, it seems we all agree that ENFP & ENFJ win for charisma.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
Indeed. Come, let us stroke our ego some more.:tongue:

Although I think others can get annoyed at our intense yet devil-may-care nature.
people getting annoyed with you is a sign that you are charismatic. 7w8 is a polarizing type. people either love us or want to strangle us.

·
Banned
440 Posts
ENTJ. Cocky as hell, generally good looking and extremely opinionated. They know what to say to impress you but will also frequently say things deliberately to annoy you and will question your motives if they don't understand the logic (or more likely the people) behind it. They're cunning and intelligent as well, I find them similar to the ESTP jock, just less dumb and much more charming. They have no problem simultaneously being the most popular person in a workplace/school but also being good friends with the most unpopular person there. Great at boosting others confidence or alternatively bringing someone's down a peg or two, but always seem oblivious to their own skyrocketing ego. I remember being friends with one and ending up running away from a huge mob of people chasing us. It took me more than a minute to realise that they weren't after me but after him. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,382 Posts
I think all of the extroverted types are capable of taking this role, depending on the individual *shrugs* I also know plenty of extroverts of all extroverted types who aren't at all charismatic, so, who knows...

·
Registered
268 Posts
For me, it's a tie between ESTP (straightforward charm), ENTP (zany charm) and ISTP (strong silent type charisma). I've seen people drawn to these types.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
people getting annoyed with you is a sign that you are charismatic. 7w8 is a polarizing type. people either love us or want to strangle us.
How is it a sign that you are charismatic? XD. I'm curious.

·
Banned
17,781 Posts
How is it a sign that you are charismatic? XD. I'm curious.
yes. charismatic people evoke an emotional response from people. you either love us or you hate us. I would say charisma is correlated with
MBTI: ExSPs, ENFs
Enneagram: 3s, 4w3s, 7s and 8w7s
Instinct Variant: Sexual

41 - 60 of 122 Posts